Chapter Twelve: Under Pressure!

(Your POV)

Connor goes to town on the incoming ice wall by sending a lightning strike through it to shatter the thing whole. Bolin raises a large stone from the ground and gives me a nod. I run behind him and jump at the boulder. Just before the twins can send their next attack I punch the stone and the thing shatters and the pieces get sent flying forward by a combination the force behind my punch and Bolin sending them forward. The twins dodge them as gracefully as one would expect pro water benders to do. Connor goes flying up and Korra sends two air blasts at the twins. Connor sends two fireballs from the top. The twins barely move out of the way of them. The four of us regroup as the Twins do the same.

You: "Me and Korra will take Desna and Bolin and Connor go after Eska... And no flirting Bolin." I said with a teasing smirk as Desna stares me down. They all agree with me and we take off towards each target.

I punch the ice directly in front of our feet. A large crack starts heading towards Desna who side steps it. Unfortunately for him, Korra acted faster and flip a moderately sized piece of ice towards him. Desna shatters it before it makes impact only to see me coming at him with a smirk. He side steps my fist and sends me flying back with a large spike of ice. Since he couldn't penetrate my skin it launched me away. I jump back up and smile wide. Oh, hell yes! I begin running back at him as Korra gets blasted away. He starts hurling ice at me with an angry face. I keep punching each piece and as he throws the ice they keep getting bigger and bigger. Soon I end up catching a large one and tossing it back. I start running at him once more as he shatters the piece of ice. He dodges a punch and I change my direction. He goes wide eyed and summons a block of ice to protect himself. I hit it and it shatters and sends him flying a damn good distance back. I look at my fist and see its steaming thanks to the cold. I always seem to heat up a bit when I amp my strength up almost as if I'm meant to be a fire bender or some such thing. I chuckle smirk wickedly as Desna gets to his feet, I see his cheek has a cut on it likely due to a piece of ice that I sent at him. He then sends several ice shards at me and I shake my head. I spread my arms and close my eyes and feel them bounce off me as if they were nothing to begin with. I then open my eyes and charge him. Before I can reach him however I am blasted to my right side by another ice wave attack. I go skidding across the ice and stop myself by punching the ice. I then stand back up and see the twins glaring at me. Hell. I wait for their move and then see them send a rather ice pillar at me faster than I can dodge or punch. It hits me with a decent amount of damn force and I go flying for the third time towards the festival. As I am flying I start thinking since you know. I can't bloody well stop myself. Why would they follow their father? Maybe out of fear? Especially since Eska seemed to begin warming up to Bolin. I then feel myself begin to descend and then finally make impact into the ground. I groan at the impact and as the snow around me settles I begin climbing out of the small hole I seemed to have created. Once I am out I see several people looking at me wide eyed. I then look up and see that I am standing in front of the Ferris wheel. Damn that impact knocked me back a damn good ways. I then hear someone scream and look forward only to see a large ice boulder hit the Ferris Wheel's support beam. It begins crumbling and I rush in. I have never, in my life done this but I need to do something.

(Asami's POV)

I'm helping get people to safety after I saw (M/n) hit the ground in front of a tent. He got out quickly and dusted himself off. We then heard a scream and I looked and saw, to my horror, a large ice piece slam into the Ferris Wheel's support beam. I go wide eyed. I see small girl jump from the bottom car and begin running at behest of the operator. She trips and hurts herself. My body acts on its own as I run and try to help her. Once I get to her I see that her leg has been broken likely. I then hear some metal creak and see the Ferris Wheel begin to fall. I shield the little girl with my body and hear a loud boom as the wheel comes down. But... I don't feel pain or anything for that matter. I open my eyes and see that the wheel has stopped falling before it hit the ground. I get confused and begin looking around... I then go wide eyed at what I'm seeing... There stands (M/n)... Holding this whole thing up in the middle of the wheel. His face shows me it's difficult but he's holding it nevertheless. He looks at me and tries to smile.