▫11▫

11

         Black and Big Z pulled into the factory parking lot, they had no idea what they were there for but Black always let his curiosity get the best of him which would probably lead to his downfall but like Rock he was a man who liked to take risk and this situation wasn't any different.

"I don't trust this shit Black"

"If these niggas ready for some gunplay, then let's play" Black said cooly.

"Where these niggas at anyway?"

As soon as that left Z's mouth an all black Range Rover pulled into the parking lot no one could be seen cause the windows were tinted so dark.

"Be ready" Black said to Z as they waited for the person to emerge from the car.

Rock exited the car wearing a fresh pair of Jordan's an all black hoodie and black sweat pants.

He was just as curious as to finding out what the fuck had happened at the meeting that Jason had arranged so he took matters into his own hands once word got out that Jason had set him up he decided what better revenge than to take all of his clients and his connect.

While everyone had thought the Feds raided Jason's operations Rock was the mastermind behind all of it he had the whole police department wrapped around his finger.

It was no problem getting the truck load of coke from them and a little hush money kept their mouths shut.

Now Rock had the best coke in the city and was making more money than he ever was before and life was good.

"This nigga again"

"I'm starting to think he becoming a problem"

"More like your problem-solver my nigga, I got a deal that I know you ain't gone be able to turn down"

"I don't need shit from you"

"You sure about that? Look we both was at that place for the same reason and we both got set up, and I know your ass in need for a connect"

"What you got to do with it?"

Rock looked behind him and pressed a button on his car key remote making the trunk open revealing a trunk loaded with coke.

Blacks eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight.

"This nigga ain't no joke" he thought.

"You sure you should be riding round like this"

"I'm a man of many risk" he said with a grin.

"Why should I trust you?" Black said as he started to grill him.

"I'm just tryna make some paper like you, deal or no deal" Black thought
whether he should take the offer or not.

"Same price as Jason offered?"

"Same price" Rock said assuring him.

"Iight you got yourself a deal" Black said as he gave Rock a hand shake.

"I'll send you my address where to pick up your shit"

"Wait, I don't have a phone" Black yelled out to him as he watched him start to get in the car.

"That's cool, it won't be a problem finding you" Rock said before getting into his car and driving off.

♛ 

The next morning Brooke woke up with extreme pain in her left shoulder, as she tried to open her eyes she realized that she wasn't home lying in her bed.

A beeping noise plagued her ears as she tried her best to move but it was useless.

"Where am I?" she asked herself.

"Brooke?" a familiar voice said.

"Brooke slowly turned her head to the left to see her dad hold a sleeping Sky in his arm he put her down on the chair as he got up to be by Brooke's side.

"Dad what happened?" she asked in a raspy tone.

"Don't worry about that right now sweetie, just get some rest" he said as he kissed her forehead.

"I can't rest my shoulder is causing me so much pain"

"That's because you were shot in your left shoulder" a man dressed in a white lab coat said as he walked in with a clip board.

"What?" Brooke whispered as her eyes widened at what she had just heard.

"You were shot last night luckily your friend found you and was able to get you here before anything worse could happen"

"I don't remember a thing, who would want to hurt me?" Brooke said more to herself as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"There are a lot of crazy people in the world Brooke sad to say some are just cruel"

"Doctor Mitchell's when do you think she will be ready to leave"

"Probably two to three weeks, she's a strong girl" he said with a smile.

"I'll leave you two alone" Dr.Mitchell's said before leaving.

"You okay baby girl?" Ronnie asked noticing the distant look on her face.

"I'm just at loss for words right now"

"Things will get better"

After two hours of sitting by Brooke's side Ronnie had to leave for work even though he wanted nothing more but to be by his first child's side he couldn't risk losing the only thing that kept them financially stable.

Alisha had came by to visit Brooke and had been sitting at her side in the hospital two hours straight as they watched Tom & Jerry  on the television.

"I'm so glad your okay Brooke, I thought I was gonna lose you" Alisha said sincerely.

"I should be thanking you, I could've died out there if you hadn't come at the right time" Brooke said as she grabbed her best friend hand.

"What happened at that club anyway? I was having such a great time until shots started ranging out"

"I don't know I can't remember a thing, I don't even know who shot me"

"They're gonna catch them soon"

"Well I hope so"

"Have you heard from Black?"

"No, It's been a week since I've heard from him maybe he just left"

"You tried calling?"

"Yes, but his number was disconnected"

"Don't worry girl he's gonna come around soon"

Brooke sighed.

"Hopefully, I need him more now than ever"