▫19▫

19

          The next morning Brooke woke up early to hit up the mall, she was in desperate need of a new wardrobe, now that she was rich she never wore an outfit twice.

She came across a cute brown leather jacket and carried it to the counter along with a new Michael Kors bag that she had picked up earlier, as the cashier ringed up the items Brooke noticed Rock standing outside the store entrance looking good as hell.

"That will be $450.35" the cashier said with a smile.

Brooke pulled out a wad of money and started flipping through Benjamin's, She then handed the money to the cashier and grabbed her bags.

When she walked out the store, Rock was gone, she fished through her purse for her phone and called Alisha.

She answered on the second ring.

"Hey Boo!"

"Hey girl, You busy tonight?" Brooke asked.

"No, you trying to go out?" Alisha read her mind.

"Yeah, I ain't trying to be at home by myself again!"

"I gotcha I'll be over there by nine"

"Iight"

♛ 

Brooke curled her hair as she got ready for the club, she had on a nude color tight short dress that stopped above her knees and some nude colored heels to match it.

"I think I may find my husband tonight" Alisha said as she walked in wearing some torn booty shorts and a shimmery black tube top with some black red bottoms.

"I don't doubt you will with those shorts on" Brooke laughed.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's go"

Brooke and Alisha sat in their VIP section of the club as they popped bottles of Crystal.

"Damn he look good!" Alisha yelled over the music.

"Who?"

"That nigga right there"

Brooke looked up to see Scar he didn't look as bad as he did when she first saw him.

"He iight" she said before taking a sip of her drink.

"Bitch please I will twist his dreadlocks"

"He looking like sumn' off The Lion King"

"And we will be another Disney Classic love story boo, Fuck Cinderella and all them other hoes"

"Okay, how about yo ass get up and go talk to him then"

"See bitch, now you gone make me have to prove some shit to you" Alisha said as she fixed her hair before walking over to Scar.

"That bitch so crazy" Brooke said to herself as she shook her head.

She watched as they both talked, she figured Scar was into her by the way he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Alisha confirmed it when she gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

"This seat taken?" A deep voice said.

Brooke didn't even look up, niggas had been trying to get at her all night and she wasn't trying to take another chance of Black walking in at the wrong time.