▫16▫

16

Three Years Later

                 Brooke sat in the hair salon as the woman behind her brushed her hair. "Damn bitch your man gone have a heart attack once he sees you" The hair stylist complimented her.

Brooke had just got her hair dyed red, She had changed a lot over the years.

She had gotten a lot thicker thanks to Black. A tattoo of her name decorated her wrist, and she now was officially a grown woman.

She decided to celebrate her 18th birthday by dying her hair red. She stared at herself in the mirror as she admired her new look.

Her green eyes and light complexion made it look perfect on her, You would have mistaken Brooke for Rihanna.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" Brooke said as she hugged her stylist.

Brooke walked back out in the waiting room where Alisha was sitting, throughout all the years their friendship had remained strong and they had a bond no one could break.

Alisha almost fell out of her seat when she saw Brooke's new look "Damn girl! you look fab-u-lous! Alisha said as she played in Brooke's hair.

"Thanks I can't wait til Black sees it at my birthday party tonight" Brooke said with a huge smile

"Black said he wouldn't be able to make it"

"What!? When did he say this?"

"While you were getting your hair done he called your phone"

Brooke grabbed her phone and called Black

" Your not gonna make my birthday party why?"

"I got shit to do Brooke"

"More important than me?"

" I got business to handle"

"You always got some fucking business to handle! Damn where do I fit in?" Brooke said as tears welled in her eyes.

Ever since Black had came up he had been married to the streets. Brooke was no longer his heart, the street was. At least that's how she felt.

Black was barely home if he was it was only for a couple of hours then it was back to making money and every time Brooke wanted him to stay home it was always the same shit.

"I'm doing all this for you"

"You wasn't complaining when I bought you that benz"

"Somebody got to put food on the table"

Brooke was so tired of the bullshit.

"Fine. It's the same shit with you anyway, I'll have a good time whether your there or not" She said before ending the call.

Brooke threw her phone in the car as she climbed into her silver Mercedes Benz. "you okay?" "Fuck him" Brooke said as she pulled off the parking lot.

Brooke pulled into the open gates of SummerHomes Estate fifteen minutes later, Black had bought the house on his 21st Birthday. At first Brooke was in love with their beautiful two story brick home that was decorated with beautiful pink, yellow, and red flowers in the front.

The inside was decorated with elegance. The marble floors that traveled throughout the house made Brooke feel like royalty every time she stepped foot in her home.

But none of that mattered if Black wasn't there to share it with her.

Brooke walked into the house with Alisha behind her. They both ran up the steps as they started to get ready for the party.

Brooke put on her all white lace dress that hugged her figure just right. The dress had a slit going down her back exposing the back of Brooke's skin.

She decided to tie her hair in a neat bun.

She applied nude lipstick to her heart-shaped lips and a little mascara.

Alisha wore a white sleeveless dress that stopped above her knees. The dress also had a small slit going up the side of her leg.

She put in her diamond earrings and stood in the mirror next to Brooke

"Damn bitch your ass got big as hell" Alisha said.

"Yes, and imma show it off tonight. Niggas wanna act funny" Brooke said referring to Black.

"Don't let that shit bring you down on your birthday night" Alisha said

"I wont. now let's go before were late" Brooke said grabbing her clutch and walking out the door.

Black sat in the basement of where he held his drug operation. It was dark in the room the only light they had was the little lightbulb that dangled from the ceiling.

Black twirled the knife he had in his hand around his finger. The hunters knife was so sharp that it made the tip of his finger bleed.

Black arose from his seat as he approached the young thug that was tied to a wooden chair. Tape covered his mouth and you could tell he was severely beaten and Black had no remorse for him.

Black worked hard to be where he is today and once he found out the young boy had been plotting to kill Black and take over his operation he had to put a quick stop to that.

Black stepped up to him and harshly ripped the tape off his mouth.

"Black please-"

Before he could finished Black stabbed him in the stomach with the hunters knife.

"Don't try that shit with me nigga, you thought I wouldn't find out. Nigga you must not have known the streets talk"

The young thug immediately regretted plotting against Black.

Blood oozed out of his mouth as he tried to speak.

"I-I I'm Sor-"

"What nigga? Don't bitch out now, Where's your dignity?" Black said as he looked at him poor child was only fifteen.

Black could careless over the years he had became cold. Black had caught over an hundred bodies over the last three years not just cause he was crazy but niggas wasn't loyal these days.

Black walked away as he retrieved a gallon of gasoline. He dumbed the whole gallon over the boys head.

Fear struck him as he knew what was to come next.

"Any last words?"

The boy just looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

Black had no sympathy for him as he lit the match and threw it on his lap.

In seconds the boys body went up in flames. Black just stood there and watched with a straight face as he listened to the boys scream.

To anyone else this would have been hard to watch but Black was used to it. He was planning on torturing him the whole night but since Brooke was bitching about her party he decided to wrap it up early.

That's the least that he owed her.