▫7▫

7

          It had been a month later and Brooke and Black had been spending a lot of time together.

                      Alisha and Brooke sat on the couch in Alisha's house as Brooke texted away on her phone. Alisha noticed the huge smile on her friend's face and couldn't help but be happy for her.

"Damn bitch you talking to Black again?"

"Yeah we've been hanging out a lot"

"Wait, since when?" she asked adjusting herself in her seat.

"You remember the day me and Jaz got into that argument?"

"Yeah"

"That day"

"So what happened?"

"We went to the park and we talked a little he gave me a little advice on the whole Rock and Jaz situation then he took me home"

"You like him?"

"I think so it's not the same feelings I have for Rock but I can't help but smile when I talk to him"

"I wonder if Jaz gone try to steal this one"

"I doubt it he said all his niggas have hit that"

"Her dry pussy ass I wonder what she doing right now"

♛ 

                    Jaz sat in the truck with Michael in front of the corner store with her head planted in his lap as she gave him the best head of his life.

"AHH, damn girl" Michael moaned grabbing a hold of her hair as Jaz started to deep throat him.

She felt him began to shake and in seconds he erupted in her mouth.

Black noticed the familiar pick-up Ford truck parked right in front of the corner store. He could tell it was Michael by the playboy sticker that was placed on his car.

He decided to go speak hoping to make some more money. He walked up to the car and banged on the window.

"What's good Mike?"

"Everything's good. I meant to call you I'm running low my nigga and imma need a fix quick"

"I actually got some for you now" Black said, patting his pocket.

"Man I would get out but I have a little situation" Michael said as he rolled his window completely down so Black could see how good Jaz was pleasing him.

Blacks balled up fist shot up to his mouth as he looked at the scene before him, He couldn't help the sly grin that formed on his face as Jaz went to work not even noticing him.

"OOH, yeah man you do you imma let you get back to that" Black said as he shook his head at how careless they were and backed away leaving them alone.

"These broads have no chill man"

2 hours later..

                 Brooke and Alisha's game of Uno was interrupted when they heard a ring at the doorbell.

"That must be Black" Brooke said as she rushed to the door.

A huge smile graced her face when she saw him standing in the door way, she rushed to give him a hug and stepped aside for him to come in.

"What's good ma?"

"Nothing we was just killing time while waiting for you"

"Cool. Wassup Alisha?" he said giving her a nod.

"I see you making my girl happy" she said in response.

"Yeah. well I got some shit that might make both y'all day"

"What happened?"

"I saw your bestfriend today" he said pointing a finger at Brooke as he sat at the kitchen bar

"Psh, that bitch ain't my friend" Brooke said rolling her eyes.

"Well whoever that nigga is she stole from you ain't gone be around very long once he finds out she giving out free blow jobs"

"OMFG, Thot ass!" Alisha said laughing as she clapped her hands

"No surprise. Who was it?"

"Michael"

"That perverted ass nigga with the fucked up ford truck?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah how you know him?"

"I met him through Jaz"

Brooke began to think about the information she held now If she told Rock about Jaz cheating maybe he would give her a chance.

"You ready to go?" Black asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah" Brooke gave Alisha a hug before leaving out the door behind Black.