▫9▫

9

Alisha in media..

         "Bitch I knew you had it in you, what she say after you put her in check?" Alisha said excited for Brooke to spill all the tea.

"Nothing, she was too shocked to say anything"

"She had it coming to her though, have you heard from Black?"

"Nah usually he would text or call by now"

"You think he will be able to come with us saturday?"

"I don't know" Brooke said as the wind outside blew through her hair, she became a little distant as she thought about how uncomfortable she would feel if Black came around.

Something was telling her there was more to Black than he led on.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I got us some fake I.D's to get in the club" Alisha said pulling them out of her purse.

"Damn these shits look legit, who made em?"

"Girl I got connections, don't worry about who just make sure yo ass ready saturday"

"Iight"

♛ 

                It was Saturday night and Brooke still hadn't heard from Black, now she was starting to get worried.

Suspicions of Black being murdered plagued her mind she instantly shook it from her head.

"I can't be thinking like that" she said as she applied mascara to her eyelashes.

She stood up to examine her outfit, she wore a long red maxi skirt with a slit going down the side exposing her left leg and she wore a white long sleeve crop top that exposed her flat stomach she topped the outfit off with a pair of red bottoms that Trina gave to her to wear for the night.

Her hair was flat ironed straight with a split going down the middle she topped the outfit off with a pair of pearl earrings.

She added red lipstick to her lips making her look 4 years older than what she is.

When she was done she grabbed her clutch and waited downstairs until Alisha showed up.

During the wait Brooke thought if she should call Black just to see if he was okay.

"I just need to know" she thought as she grabbed her phone and called his number.

"Sorry, but the phone number you have dialed has been disconnected or no longer in service"

Brooke ended the call.

"What the fuck?" she said as she stared at her phone confused.

She then heard the sound of the car pulling in the driveway she pushed Black to the back of her mind as she made her exit to enjoy a night out with Alisha.

♛ 

Black and Big Z sat in the motel they had been hiding out in for the past week.

Word had got back that Jason had set them up after getting caught by the Feds with a truck full of coke.

They had raided his whole operation causing his downfall, and like they say desperate times call for desperate measures and once the Feds offered Jason a deal to gain back his freedom he took full advantage of the situation.

Giving them every name that they wanted including Black.

"That nigga foul as shit I swear on everything next time I see him imma dead his ass" Black said.

"You know that nigga got a hit on his head. he ain't gone be a problem soon"

"True" as soon as Black said that the motel phone began to ring.

"Who the fuck is that?" Z asked.

Black grabbed the phone off the hook "Yo" he said cooly.

"Meet me at the factory behind the water tower, I know where you're at" a voice said on the line.

"Man, who the fuck is this?" Black spat getting heated.

"I got something you might like, your choice" the man said before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Z asked.

"I don't know but we bout' to find out, come on!" Black said as he grabbed the keys to his camaro and ran out the door.

Brooke sat in the club by Alisha's side all eyes had been on them the whole night.

Alisha was definitely catching eyes the way her black lace dress hugged tight around her body her hair was tied into a bun and her makeup was flawless the nude look really suited her skin perfectly.

She rolled her hips to Drake's song " Hold On, We're Going Home" as she took a sip of her drink.

Brooke was glad her girl was having a good time because she wasn't.

In some way she felt like she was depending on Black too much for her happiness and not hearing from him for a week was not making her night any better.

"Bitch what's wrong with you? You over here looking sad we supposed to be turning up!"

"I don't know I just ain't feeling good tonight" she said as she looked around the club.

"Do you wanna-"

"BANG-BANG!"

"AHHH!" Brooke said as she hit the ground.

"Alisha!" Brooke screamed out as she searched for her friend.

Whoever was throwing shots in the club had completely knocked out the power making it difficult to see.

"Brooke!" Alisha yelled.

"Where are you-"

"POW-POW" another round of shots went out.

She could feel people running everywhere and knew she wouldn't be able to find Alisha.

She looked up and ran to the left as she saw the words "EXIT" glowing in the dark on the wall.

She pushed the people out of the way as she screamed for Alisha she finally made it out the exit but still had no luck of finding her friend.

"Shit" she cursed herself as she walked down a dark alley.

She turned around and noticed she was alone. she dug into her clutch to find her phone and quickly dialed Alisha's number.

"Come on, pick up"

"Click!" the sound of a gun being cocked back startled her.

"I would suggest you drop it" A deep voice said referring to the phone as he pressed the cold steel against the back of Brooke's head.