▫10▫

10

            "Please don't do this" Brooke began to plead.

"Drop the fucking phone!" He yelled causing Brooke to jump and drop her phone.

He then pinned her against the wall pointing the gun to the center of her head.

Brooke readied herself for a loud scream but he had already read her mind.

"You even make one sound I'll splatter your brains all over this fucking wall" he spat.

"What do you want from me?"

"You gone find that out real soon" he said.

Brooke felt as if she was about to piss her panties, she didn't know who this guy was the black ski mask covered his face completely except for his cold dark eyes.

Her fear tripled when she saw two other guys wearing a ski mask walking her way and one of them held a camera.

"What the fuck is going on?" she asked but was answered with a hit by the butt of his gun.

"Shut yo ass up!"

"Y'all ready?" one of the guys said.

Brooke spit the blood out of her mouth as she looked up at them she wanted to know why they was doing this to her but she didn't dare say another word.

"Pick her up!" The other two guys quickly sprang into action.

"You're gonna make us a lot of money but first were gonna make a movie" the guy said as he gripped Brooke's back side.

"Stop it" Brooke managed to say as she tried her best to push him off of her.

"Roll the cameras"

The guy molesting Brooke forcefully parted her legs causing extreme pain to go up her back he removed her panties and forcefully enter two fingers into her vagina.

"OWWW! Stop Please!" she yelled the guy ignored her pleads as he continued to shove his fingers inside of her moving them in an in and out motion.

A sly disgusted grin spread across his face, her begging weirdly made him aroused.

"You like it rough huh?" he said as he taunted her.

He then turned around and bent her over ready to steal her virginity but Brooke wasn't about to let that happened she swung her leg back as hard as she could into his private area causing him extreme pain.

"Shit!" He groaned in pain as he held onto his crotch.

She watched him fall onto the ground and took that as her cue to run while they were distracted.

"Don't let her get away nigga!"

Brooke ran as fast as she could but the heels she wore could only take her so far.

"POW!"

The sound of a gunshot pierced her ears all of a sudden she felt woozy and hit the hard ground seconds later the whole world went black.