▫14▫

14

                   Brooke laid on Black's velvet red leather couch with Alisha as they waited for Black and Big Z to come back.

She called her dad earlier and told him she was sleeping over Alisha's house, after the whole shooting he had became more protective over her.

"Damn where they ass at?" Brooke said constantly looking back and forth at the clock.

"Shit I don't know I hope they ass ain't get shot though"

"Nah they can handle themselves"

"Hold up that's Black calling now" Brooke said rushing to answer her phone.

"Hello?"

"Wassup ma"

"What happened?"

"I'll let you know when I get back, Alisha still there with you?"

"Yeah she's here"

"Iight, Just sit tight I'll be back soon" he said before hanging up.

Black and Z had made it to their second destination, Egg always made it easy to find him, either he was at the strip club or in that ratchet moldy ass apartment where he made most of his sales at.

Black scratched the top of his head, he was having a hard time piecing things together how the hell did Egg get a million dollars to give to Michael?

The nigga was just as broke and didn't make more than a hundred a day off the shit he was selling, shit wasn't adding up.

All Black knew for sure that there was three niggas involved who got paid to get rid of Brooke which means two people were unaccounted for in this equation.

The third nigga and the person who made the hit.

Black's mind was spinning and he wanted answers, he stepped out of his vehicle with Z next to him and walked up the steps in search for Egg's apartment number, once they found it they started to bang on the door.

"Who the fuck is it knocking at my door like you fucking crazy!?" A female voice yelled as she snatched the wooden door open.

She didn't even bother to close her robe she stood in the doorway exposing her naked body to Black and Z

"Yo where the fuck Egg at!?"

The girl just smacked her lips and called for Egg .

"Nigga you got some rude ass company" she said letting them in.

"You need to put some damn clothes on" Black said.

As they walked farther into the apartment smoke started to blur their eyesight but Black could see there were at least ten people in Egg's apartment and he knew he wasn't going to be able to beat his ass like he wanted.

"Damn y'all niggas blazin'"

"Hell yeah, you wanna hit?"

"Nah man" black declined he then spotted Egg sitting in his black leather recliner.

Egg was hella yellow and was short as hell you would've mistaken him for a ten year old, nigga won't shit though but Black had to admit somehow he was getting all the bitches.

"Black? What you doing here?"

"I was just stopping by to see how shit was going but I see you busy here"

"Never too busy" Egg said as he jumped from his chair.

"I rather talk in private"

"Well let's take it outside"

"Cool" Black and Z walked behind Egg as he led the way.

Behind the apartment was a lake, Black started asking questions as they walked towards it.

"I really need to talk to you about something though my nigga" Black said as he gently placed his hand on Egg's shoulder.

"Ask me anything"

"Where you get the money"

"What?" Egg said completely caught off guard, he knew exactly what he was referring to.

Black could hear it in his voice that he knew he had been caught.

"Don't play games with me, you know what the fuck I'm talking about, Michael told me everything"

"Told you what!? I don't know what your talking about"

"I'm getting real tired of hearing the same shit" Black said as he pulled out his gun ready to catch another body.

"What the fuck are you doing bro we supposed to be cool!?"

"Michael had a million dollars cash in his house word comes back you gave it to him and you put hit out on ol' girl"

"I didn't put the hit out on her!" Egg said as he threw his hands up in defense.

"Who did then!?"

"The person is anonymous"

"Anonymous? nigga the fuck you mean? so you taking hits from people you don't even know now?"

"Look they sent the money to me, I didn't think I could do it on my own so I hit up Michael and my boy, it was free money man I didn't know that she was your girl"

"That was your first mistake" Black said as he released one shot into Eggs leg, Z covered his mouth to keep the screams from being heard.

"Now who is this third nigga and who made the hit?"

"I can't tell you that man" Black just shook his head.

"It's good that your keeping your loyalty, but you can't keep both"

The look of fear flashed across his face he couldn't even get out another plea before Black released a single shot straight into Eggs heart.

"Help me dump him in the lake. I'm done for tonight"