▫Preview▫

Preview of my new book "End of our Road.

Authors POV

Amari sat in the trap house she and Trenton owned, she ran the stacks they had just made through the money machine.

Usually they would have the soldiers to do this but they had just hit a billion stacks and she wanted to make sure it was all there.

She knew her mom would be happy, she had took her whole operation to new heights and with the help of Trenton, They had became untouchable.

Amari heard the office door shut and looked up to see the love of her life walking in.

"How's it looking babe?" Trenton said bending down kissing her on the cheek.

"It's pretty good so far, did y'all handle them Haitian Muthafuckas?" she asked wrapping a rubber band around the money.

The Haitians had been nothing but trouble ever since they stepped foot in Michigan, After finding out about the power couple, they wanted to challenge them to see what they were about.

They had got a lot more than they bargained for and it had been war ever since.

"Don't worry girl you know I handle mines, them black baboon looking Muthafuckas ain't gone be a problem no more" he said with confidence.

"I hope you cut they fucking d-cks off!" she said

"Hell yeah! and shoved it up they ass, they ain't gone be riding my d-ck no moe"

"Ha! loose booty ass bitches" she said laughing.

Trenton joined in laughter and leaned down and kissed her

"I love you so much girl"

"I love you too baby" she said

"POW! POW! POW!" A round of shots went out in the hall

"What the fuck!?" Amari yelled as she pulled her nine off of her hip and Trenton did the same.

She was ready to start blazing on anything that was moving she snapped her neck at Trenton with a scowl look on her face.

"I thought you said you handled it Trent!"

"Man chill and listen to me, go downstairs and go out the back door exit, take the car and the money and go to the hotel, imma handle this shit" he said handing her the keys to his black Benz.

"Nah fuck that! These bitches wanna play! Imma burn a hole in these Haitian Muthafuckas!"

"Amari shut the fuck up! and do what the fuck I said" he spat trying to listen out for any sudden movements. He had a few soldiers downstairs and he hoped they could hold the Haitains off until he got there.

"Man whatever, you said that shit before and they ass still here!"

"Just fucking go!" he said yelling at her he hated to do it but he knew it wouldn't be long before they found him and he wanted Amari out of harms way.

Amari reluctantly did what he asked and went outside to find the car.

"Come out and play bitches!" Trenton yelled as he walked outside the room and hit everything that was moving

He noticed one guy lurking in the shadows and quickly put two holes in his chest.

His adrenaline was pumping and he was ready to win this war.

Trenton ran down the trap steps and dropped a few more of the Haitian soldiers, he noticed two of his own men lying on the floor next to him.

He was definitely about to end this shit today, as long as their leader was still breathing the war would never end.

And he just knew Mufasa black ugly ass had to be around his turf somewhere.

"Aghhh!" a man yelled.

Trenton followed the noise outside, He sprinted towards the man yelling thinking it was one of his soldiers but got exactly the man he was looking for.

Mufasa was on the ground with a shot wound to the leg.

A big grin spread across Trenton's face because he knew he had the upper hand in this situation as he held the gun up to Mufasa face.

"Damn my nigga you look kinda fucked up there, I heard yo lil bitch ass screams a mile away. You know you one stupid Muthafucka you thought you was gone come in my streets! and steal my spot! you sadly mistaken nigga"

"Fuck you, you can kill me all you want but in the end I promise you, you won't be happy" he said in his Haitian accent smiling.

"Is that a threat?" Trenton said his eyebrows furrowed he was ready to take his life.

"No, actually it is a promise. You see before I got here I had one of my men put something special under your car. You might wanna stop your girl before she turns that key" Mufasa said with a sinister laugh.

Trenton turned around quick he had forgotten exactly where he parked at.

Then he remembered he parked behind the building he sprinted around the trap house in search for Amari.

He spotted her getting into the car "Am-!" before he could get her name out he felt a hand grab him and cover his mouth.

He took a hard elbow to the persons stomach trying to run in her direction but before he could even take two steps in her direction.

"BOOM!"

An update for "Love has a Price" Coming this week!