▫2▫

Jaz in media...

RINGGG!! The school bell rang releasing all the students out to go home.

Brooke and Jaz deciced to hang around and stood on the steps as the students fled out the school.

Brooke fixed her vision from across for her as she stared at her crush in awe.

"Damn the things I would do to him" Brooke thought to herself-- She didn't tell anybody but she promised herself that one day they would finally be together and if not that at least work up the nerve to talk to him.

The weekend honestly couldn't come around quick enough.

Brooke sat on the couch intensely watching the clock rushing the time by when she received a loud knock at the door.

"One second!" She called out assuming it was Jaz since she texted her that she would be over soon.

She got up and looked through the blinds just to see a man holding a small package.

She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Yes sir?" She said with a small smile.

"Is there a.." He looked down to check the name on the box "Brooke Reed that lives here".

"Yeah that's me. Why?"

"This package is for you ma'am" Brooke looked at him confused as she hesitated to grab the box as if there was a bomb inside.

I didn't order anything.. she thought to herself.

"Thanks" she said before closing the door.

"What the hell is this?" then she realized..

"The party!"

She grabbed the box and snatched it open to find her dress wrapped up in plastic.

"Oh my god! Yes bitch! you gone work it tomorrow night"-- Right in the middle of her celebration the doorbell ringed again.

"Ugh!" Brooke let out a loud groan as she stormed over and snatched the door open with a look of irritation but it faded away when she saw Jaz, She had completely forgot she was coming over.

"You get the dress?" Jaz asked stepping inside.

"Yes! how could you afford that?"

"I told you not to worry"

"Bitch you're the best!" she said giving Jaz a huge hug.

"Yeah, I know"

Sky then came walking down the steps with all her toys dropping a few on the stairs.

"Sky no! don't bring all those toys down here I just cleaned up"

"I won't make a mess I promise" she said with her puppy eyes and lip poked out.

Brooke let out a sigh "Whatever"

"Yay!" sky said as she placed all her dolls in the middle of the living room.

"Aw she is so cute" Jaz said-- "and annoying" Brooke added

"So how are we gonna sneak out to the party?" Jaz asked getting back on subject.

"What time does it start?"

"Around eight"

"Well my dad goes to work at nine and Sky is going to a sleepover at her friends house"