▫28▫

28

Two months later

              After the whole blowout with Rock, Brooke decided it was for the best that they just kept their distance.

Every hour of the day she wanted to cry because she had no control over what had happened that night but Rock wouldn't see it that way.

They hadn't even made it official and she already lost him.

It had only been two months but Brooke felt like it had been years.

Tonight was friday and she hadn't stepped foot out her room all day.

"Brooke you need to get yo' ass up out that bed" Alisha said walking into the guest room Brooke had been staying in.

"I'm good, I ain't got shit else to do"

"Live your life boo"

"I'm pregnant Alisha!" Brooke yelled rolling her eyes.

"You really gonna put your life on pause because of Rock?"

"No, I just don't see how everything was going so right then in a split second it goes down hill."

"It's life Brooke, it's been two months girl you need to get up and do something"

"Fine, what do you suggest?" Brooke said giving in.

"Im glad you said that" She said getting up and going through the closet.

She pulled out an all white high-low dress and some all white heels with gold spikes sticking out of them.

"What are you doing?"

"We hitting up the club tonight, you need to start getting ready now if you wanna make it by 11"

Brooke smacked her teeth.

This bitch gone have me looking ratchet. Going clubbing while I'm pregnant.

                Brooke got up out the bed and went to take a hot shower after twenty minutes of bathing she got out and started lotioning herself down and spraying perfume on.

She decided not to wear a bra and just put on her all black lace panties.

She then put on her outfit and thought a nice bun would make her look more elegant and classy.

After adding some gold accessories, Brooke did her makeup and she looked flawless.

She looked in the mirror and rubbed her hands down her belly. You couldn't tell she was pregnant through the dress but it was definitely a human in there.

"Alisha! I'm ready!"

Alisha walked into the room and her jaw instantly dropped.

"Oh my god, babes you look so beautiful"--and so did she..

Alisha was wearing a tight Gray and White RedFactory dress that wrapped around her neck.

It made her luscious shape pop out and Brooke knew all the niggas were gonna be all over her.

She also was rocking some silver red bottoms and some chandelier earrings and an diamond necklace.

Her hair was flowing down her back and she looked like a queen.

"Bitch you look good yourself" Brooke smiled.

"Well girl you know I gotta hit my Tyra Banks on these niggas" She said posing.