▫24▫

24

                        Brooke laid in bed next to Rock the next morning, she was loving the feeling of being held in his arms.

She was feeling sore from last night after round four she had to give up, Rock's d*ck game was on point.

He brushed the hair out of her face as he gave her a kiss.

Brooke traced the tattoos on his chest as she slid her tongue in his mouth.

Rock pulled away before he got all worked up again.

"You gotta stop fo' I have to lay that pipe on yo ass again"

"Maybe I want you to" but she knew she wouldn't be able to take it.

"I would but I got some business to handle, I'll be back before you know it though"

He said getting up.

"Rock"

"Yea?"

"Does this means were, you know"

He came back over and placed a kiss on her lips.

"How about we take a slow, you just got out of a relationship and I wanna be sure that your heart belongs to me when we make this official, iight?"

He didn't know for sure what feeling he was having for Brooke but he knew for sure he really really liked her.

"That works with me" she said giving him another kiss.

"Good" he said slapping her ass before walking in the bathroom.

♛ 

Black sat in his trap house in his office, word had got back that they found Big Z in the trunk of his car shot to death.

When he first heard the news it hit his heart like a ton of bricks, Zavion was his right hand man, his best friend, his partner, and most of all his brother.

Black was pissed, he felt guilt on his shoulders because he put Z on the job to go rob Rock for everything he had.

Two weeks ago Rock had stopped supplying Black, for what reason? he had no idea. He called and called Rock but he never answered so he took matters into his own hands.

Black planned on making Rock pay for Z's death and since he had taken someone close to him, he was gonna return the favor.

♛ 

Rock had returned home around five that night. He had something special planned for Brooke.

He called her earlier and asked her to get dressed, he was going to take her to go meet his mother.

"Yo I'm so fucking nervous" she said tryna calm her nerves.

"My mother ain't that scary, I'm for sure she will like you"

"Whatever, we will see"

Rock opened the car door for Brooke before getting in himself.

He grabbed her hand to calm her nerves before driving off.

"What if she hates me?"

Brooke was flattered that Rock wanted her to meet his mother, but she hadn't never been through this stage and she had no idea what to expect.

"You don't have a reason for her to hate you, just be yourself"

Brooke just nodded her head as she breathe in and out slowly.