Chapter 28: Puke and Toast

The smurf king held me tight, slowly caressing my hair, while I tried to overcome the sickness that was raging through my body. I needed to think of a way out of this mess, but all I could focus on at the moment was keeping my insides in.

I tried to think of ways to maim him so I could escape, however, thinking of blood made me puck again in the champagne cooler that he had taken out of the cupboard next to the jacuzzi. Really the guy had the taste of a pimp.

"You really are quite pretty if you are incapacitated." he grinned.

In response I burped his face and smiled sweetly. Asshole.

He laughed, got off the bed and walked over to the desk. He took up his phone, ordering some food and walked back and took me into the nauseating bear hug again.

Mmm...he actually smelt quite pleasant. What? No! He is the enemy. Kill kill kill...rip his intestines out…oh no…

I put my head in the bucket again and vomited my intestines out.

F*ck it. This sickness needed to end. NOW!

"I want an abortion. How can I get this thing out?" I cried desperately after another wave rushed through my body.

He smirked.

“You can’t. You’ll die if you try to abort. Trust me, we have tried before. Every little bastard symbiont can only be dealt with after birth.”

I glared at him and waited for more explanation.

He stared at me and smiled.

Obviously they weren’t coming.

A knock at the door announced the arrival of his food.

A smurf vamp accompanying a pretty young man came walking in.

“Ah, this looks good.” He said while he pushed himself off the bed and waved away the smurf vamp.

He walked over to the trembling young hi,am, whose was looking at me with big baby blue eyes that read SAVE ME! SAVE ME! all over them.

My stomach growled and I couldn’t help but lifting myself up the bed and crawling over to him.

Suddenly all nausea was gone. That what remained was a burning all encompassing blood thirst similar to the first days of being in Chloe’s body.

The Smurf king smiled and forced the human on his knees.

“Here honey, you’ll feel better after you have eaten something.”

I didn’t hear him; all my attention was focused on the young man.

A few meters in front of the young man, I growled, leaned back on my digits and launched myself of top of him. Sinking my teeth deeply in his neck, I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and continued drinking until I had him completely sucked dry. Licking the last drop of blood from my lips, I let go of him, dropping him softly on the floor.

I took a step back and stared down at the guy.  Oh dear. Completely without blood. I hadn’t let myself go like that in centuries.

I did feel better though. Much better.

The sickness was gone. And Silver seemed quietened down. The agitated pacing that she had been doing in the cage had been replaced by a deep sleep.

I wiped my face clean with the sleeve of my robes and glanced at the Smurf King, not exactly knowing what to do or say. I needed to escape, but I needed his knowledge on the pregnancy stuff as well.

F*ck. I was stuck.

“Is there anything else I should know about this pregnancy?”

He started laughing.