Chapter 27: Pink Cloud

Komar’s POV

As the Smurf King kept battering my body with punches and slashed with his nails at my torso and neck, my force slowly slipped away with the blood squirting from my wounds.

I tasted blood in my mouth and I couldn’t move my limbs anymore. My mind was racing for a way out, but I couldn’t think of anything. Silver was raging through my blood and screaming for control.

Oh what did it matter, it was not as if I had much longer more to live. What was the worst that could happen? We would consciousness before dying. That seemed a better option than be forced to watch the Smurfs king’s blood opera coming to its inevitable end. I handed Silver the reigns and retreated back to the spot where usually Chloe resided in my mind. I sure as hell wasn’t dying alone.

I felt Silver take over control and lift our body high up in the air.

Amused I set back and watched the show.

The Smurf king looked stunned when I started to emit light.

It reflected from his fangs as his jaw hung open in surprise.

“What the f…” he managed to squeak out before I exploded.

The force threw him against the wall with a great thud. Moaning he slid down, sliding sideways onto the floor.

We started to spin and he started to scream. I grinned as I saw his face contort in pain. Good.

I was still impressed that whenever we gave Silver control it was unbeatable. Unfortunately, it killed all similar life forms to that which it was directed to within a 5 km radius. Not making any exceptions. As a result, Chloe had also killed her father beside the army of werewolves that she intended to defend herself against. A decision that she was still paying for in pain.

Silver increased the frequency of the scream making the king yell out louder and crouched over. Not long now. This guy was a tough cookie to crack. Others had been dead by now.

Suddenly he threw his head in his neck and screamed something that sounded eerily familiar. I felt Silver running back to its cage, whimpering and afraid and distracted I dropped down on the bed. Stunned by what just happened, I was too slow to escape. Just before I opened the door, he caught me, jerked my arm and threw me back into the room.

I landed with a smack against the wall, breaking my nose in the process.

He ran over, grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up against the wall.

Frustrated, I kicked backwards, hitting him hard in the groin. He only groaned.

He smashed my once more into the wall, staining it with my blood. He then turned me to look me intensely in the eyes.

“Show me your fangs.”

I growled and refused to do what he wanted.

He hit me square in the face and I felt my nose fracture further. Crying out in pain, I couldn’t prevent my fangs shooting out of my gums.

He smiled and lifted my chin.

“Shiny…” he whispered.

“How did you get the symbiont? Whom did you steal it from?” he asked me aggressively.

When I didn’t answer him, he let me drop down to the floor and walked over to his desk to call his guards.

“Bring in the other one that you captured.” He instructed over some sort of device resembling a phone.

He strolled back, grabbed me from the floor and threw me down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room.

“Stay.” He hissed before he opened the door to let the guards drag in Gerald.