epilogue

hello everybody!!

a million thanks to all of you for supporting me all the way through this book!!!!!!!!

i still can't believe i managed to finish it.....

all your comments were awsome and i have had so much fun reading them, so thank you for spending your time not only reading my story but also commenting on it

hope you had fun reading it and that it kept you company all these past months!!!!

sp here is an epilogue dedicated to you all that honored me by reading my story!!!!!!!!!!

======================================================================

Epilogue

Maya was in her bedroom nursing her little daughter. Outside the bedroom doors a circus was in action. She could here people literally running around and shouting orders to each other. She smiled to her daughter that peacefully was dedicated to her alone time with her momma, totally ignoring the world around here. Maya loved how her baby reacted to her. She knew that it was only normal since the baby was in her belly for so long and she was the only person she recognized from the first moment she was born, but still Maya was owed from the unconditional love she was receiving from such a precious little creature. They had decided to call the baby Fae which meant fairy since they were both used to that characterization by then.

Of course Maya was not the only person the little one seemed to adore. Her daddy was one of her favourite persons in the world. Nicolas spent as much time as he could with her and after the first few weeks she refused to sleep unless that was in her daddy's embrace. That of course was highly impractical considering that he had to work too. But seeing as his little fairy had him indeed wrapped up around her little chubby fingers he couldn't deny her anything and he ended up transforming the office next to his to a nursery so that he could bring the baby to work. That meant that Maya got to return to work much earlier than she anticipated since she had to be close to the baby. She worked much less than usual but the fact that she didn't have to be locked to their apartment gave her immense joy. She always didn't work because she had to. She worked because she loved it.

“Maya is everything OK here?” Nicolas's mother had opened the door looking inside at them.

“I have a content baby in my arms, so I guess everything is OK in the whole world.” She smiled at her.

“Yes well I know the feeling.”She smiled back at her. “I just wanted to make sure that we weren't making too much noise out there.”

“Don't worry, I doubt she would be disturbed even if the next door building exploded. Her feeding time is sacred.”

“Ya she isn't a fussy baby at all. Nicolas was like that. You won't have any problems with her.”

“Not until she hits puberty at least. I fear we are going to have huge problems then.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well she is certainly going to be a looker. She has Nicolas's amazing eyes so I guess boys will be piling up on our door. I am sure Nicolas is going to be thrilled about that.” Her mother in law laughed at her last comment and she smirked secretly anticipating for the time to come.

“You are right. It will be so much fun! When you are done here give her to me so that you can prepare yourself. The hair dresser is waiting for you.”

“I told Nicolas that I didn't want this to be a big deal and what does he do? He arranges a ceremony with 500 guests. What did he intend to do if this was not a big deal?”

“He would probably had invited the whole town. Oh don't be harsh on him. He is more happy than I have ever seen him in his life. I am sure he secretly wants to flaunt his beautiful wife and daughter to everyone.”

“Oh and who said he is doing it secretly? He has admitted it to dozens of people. You should have been with us when we went shopping for a flower girl dress for the baby. He most have told everyone in the shop. It was embarrassing.”

“Don't mind him. You should see how stressed he is today. His father called me half an hour ago to tell me Nicolas is a nervous wreck because he fears you might stand him up in the aisle.”

“See what I mean? He is just being ridiculous.”

“Well he can't wait to bind you to him for ever. I can't blame him in that.” Her future mother in law said and winked at her. “Finish up, you have to be ready in time before the groom has a coronary.”

Two hours later Maya was ready in her wedding gown and walking down the isle towards Nicolas. He was more handsome than usual in his white tax and he took Maya's breath away. She still couldn't believe she had managed to land herself such a man. She still feared from time to time that she would wake up at some point only to realize that it was all a dream. But today it was a dream come true. She was wearing a sparkling wedding dress and heading up to marry the best man in the world. Her eyesight blurred from unshed tears when her mother gave him the flower girl that was making a fuss cause she wanted her daddy. There they were the two most important persons in her life, waiting for her to make their eternal bond formal. Thankfully her father was holding her and guiding towards them because her feet were starting to feel wobbly.

As soon as she reached them Nicolas took her hand kissed her and gave her one of his heart stopping smile. The ceremony proceeded quickly after that and soon she was officially Mrs Larkson. Their family was officially united and a brilliant future was ahead of them.

Maya and Nicolas stayed married and in love for the rest of their lives. They had to deal with many problems personal and professional in their many years of marriage but with their love they managed to overcome everything that came their way.

Fortunately they didn't have to meet again with JD and his slut of a secretary and from what Nicolas had heard at some point JD got mixed up in a scandal in the firm he was working and had to leave town.

They had two more babies pretty quickly so that Nicolas's little fairy had company. Thankfully for Nicolas they were boys, so they teamed up to protect the females of the family. Naturally both mother and daughter were spoiled rotten.

When his little fairy reached puberty both Nicolas and his boys acted like guard dogs guarding a treasure, which resulted to Fae dating for the first time in college when she was away from them all. Of course the guy she dated got the third degree when they all visited her on campus unexpectedly but that was only to be expected and it really is a whole other story to be told.

THE END

====================================================================

XXXX to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!