chapter 11

Hello everybody!!! i am having a great time here and now that i found some wifi i am sending you the next chapter!!!!

Hope you like it!!

kisses everybody!!!

-_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

The next day Maya woke up before the alarm clock buzzed run to the bathroom for a quick shower got dressed and was out of her apartment super fast. She really didn't want a repeat performance of the previous day's welcome at the office. When she arrived there she was half an hour in advance. She organized her office and all the files she had left the previous night. After everything was ready she went to the office kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Yesterday she hadn't the time for such luxuries but she refused to be denied her coffee injection today. While preparing her coffee July entered.

''Good morning Jules how are you today?''

''Oh I am fine sweetie how are you? Did you manage to take a rest yesterday? I mean you were all day in Nicola's office and were still there when I left in the afternoon. Was there a problem with the deal you were discussing?''

''No, everything was fine it is just that he was gone for too long and now he has to be briefed on everything I have done during his absence. That is going to take a while...''

'' Ya I can imagine. This was the first time he was away for so long. I just thought that since you spoke everyday on the phone everything would be ok.''

''It's not that it's not ok, but you have to admit that talking only for an hour everyday can't substitute him being here. We have a lot to go through and he is very thorough.''

''That he is! He wants to know everything that happens here in details''

''Yes I have already figured that out.''

''So what do you think of him now that you've had a meeting that you remember of?''

''What do you mean a meeting that I remember of?''

''Well silly I introduced you two to the party and unless I am wrong you even danced a little bit''

''Agh I really don't remember anything...''

''It is ok don't fret about it, nothing bad happened. You had some harmless fun for a change and then you went home to sleep happily!!!''

''Mmmh ya.''

'' By the way I looked for your bag but couldn't find it anywhere. I am so sorry!''

''Yes don't worry I found it''

''Where did you find it? You told me that you went straight home from the party and that you didn't have it with you''

''Apparently I did have it with me but I had dropped it inside the cub. They called me from the cub company to go and get it from there. The driver found it and turned it in. Luckily I had a card inside with my name and address so it was easy for them to contact me''

''Aaah how nice of the driver! Once I had forgotten some bags in a taxi but even when I contacted the cub company they said nothing was reported found. The stupid cub driver probably had thrown my staff to the trash instead of turning them in.''

''That sucks. I guess I was lucky.''

'' You sure were!!!''

''Well I really have to go to my office now and prepare my files for the meeting with Mr. Larkson.''

''Oooh call him Nicolas. Everyone here calls him by his first name. He is cool about it.''

''Well after me being late yesterday we kind of started on the wrong foot there and unless he tells me to call him by his first name I don't want to aggravate him.''

''Oh don't worry I am sure his anger yesterday was an onetime thing,''

''I sure hope so'' Maya replied without being so certain about it. When she was exiting the kitchen area, Nicolas got in.

''Good morning Miss James, July.''

''Good morning Mr. Larkson''

''When you are ready Miss James come to my office there are more deals we have to go through.''

''Yes sir I will be there right away.''

''Take your time to arrange the files. I ll make my coffee and will be in my office.''

''Ok sir''

''Don't worry about the coffee Nicolas I will make it for you and bring it to the office.'' July said.

''Thanks Jules, you are a treasure'' he said to July and turned to leave, only to see Maya looking him astound at how friendly he was with July.

''After you Miss James'' he said to Maya

'' And back to strict professionalism for me'' Maya told herself and left for her office. Christy was right she needed to have a talk with him before things exploded between them and the whole office begun to wonder why he was so cold towards her. She drunk two big gulps of coffee for extra courage got the files she would need for today and walked towards his office. When she got there July was exiting.

''He is in a better mood today honey, he is there drinking happily the coffee I just brought him so everything will be ok today, don't worry'' she tried to reassure Maya.

She probably noticed he still calls me Miss James, Maya thought while thanking July. Then with her hands full of files she knocked on Nicolas's door.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!!

big meeting ahead of them!!!

i ll upload as soon as i find wifi again!!!

:-*