chapter 4

Hi guys sorry for  not updating yesterday but my internet had huge problems... so this is the phonecall....

many kisses

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

edited by prologue92

================================================================================

Chapter 4

“Hello Jules, it’s Maya. I hope I am not waking you up”

“Hello girl, how are you? Don’t worry I always sleep only for a few hours after a party. I think it has to do with the hangover I usually have afterwards. You were quiet a party girl last night, you really astounded me. You didn’t seem like you were such a party girl!”

“Ok… Look this is going to sound a little bit strange to you but I don’t remember many things from last night and I was wondering if you could be so kind as to fill in the blanks for me.”

“It doesn’t surprise me much. You had a lot to drink last night, we almost ran out of liquor because of you.”

“Oh Goddddd!”

“Relax I am joking, we had too much liquor, but you really drank a lot, girl. So what is the last thing you remember, for me to know where to begin my narration.”

“Ok. I remember I came to you place”

“Thank God”

“Ha ha it is not funny… When I came a lot of people were already there, some I knew from work, so I started mingling with them.”

“Playing it safe, I know.”

“Ya, that was probably what you thought when you came and took me by the hand, as a little girl I might add, and started introducing me to some of your friends, who coincidentally were all male.”

“Sweety! It was for your own good, you think all us girls at work have not noticed that you prefer to keep to yourself and break that rule only to have occasional lunch with us. You avoid going out with any guys, even if they are your coworkers. You have not said anything but it is obvious you are heartbroken….”

“I did not know it was that evident.”

“It is! But I think after last night, all the drama you must have had is in the past. You really hit it off with many of the guys I introduced you to. They were very impressed by you.”

“That’s nice, even if I don’t remember it. The last thing I remember is me talking to your friend Mike, we had some shots of tequila that Jane offered us and then he invited me to dance with him. That’s it. I remember dancing with him and then nothing!”

“Oh, then you missed the best part! I imagine that the last shot of tequila was too much for you and that’s why you don’t remember the rest, which is a lot.”

“How much is a lot?”

“Well for starters, you danced quite a few slow dances with Mike. Then the more fast songs came and there you went wild. You threw your shoes away and you danced like crazy with everybody. You sure got some fine moves, girlfriend. I would like you to teach them to me sometimes.”

“So, basically I made a fool of myself!”

“Not at all! Not at all! You just had fun. Many of us followed your example and we had a really good time. Even our boss was impressed by you.”