chapter 6

Hello to everybody!!!!!!!! Thanks you again for reading my story it really means a lot!!!

So this is what happened as soon as Maya confronted her boss.....

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 6

 "Hello Mrs. James are you always this late on Mondays? Or did you think that now you can come whenever you want?''

I felt his words crush on me like a thousand ice cubes. My boss was the guy I had slept after the party. He was the one. Now how was I going to explain anything? I had played so many scenarios last night in my mind but in none of them was he the guy I had slept with. I was utterly shocked.

''Mrs.  James? Are you still here with me?''

''I am sorry sir I was a little surprised. I am not usually late this is the first time actually due to a flat tire''

''A flat tire? And you were only half an hour late? Way to go Mrs. James''

''I don't appreciate your sarcasm sir''

''You should have had a better excuse then. The road assistance is not that quick''

''I know that's why I changed it by myself''

''By yourself?''

''Yes and as for your remark about me being usually late, don't forget that for the two months you were away, we had a phone conference everyday half hour before the time I should be coming to work.''

''You are right about that and thank you for coming half an hour early. I will make sure you are compensated for that. I was just wondering why you felt you could come late today.''

''I thought I just told you why. I had a flat tire. If you don't believe me you can come with me in the parking lot and check the spear for you self.''

''That won't be necessary Mrs. James. I prefer spending our time discussing Friday’s deal you made. I would also like to bring you up to date on our dealings in Europe. It is possible that in the next trip I might need you to come with me and I want you to be fully informed.''

''You don't have to pay me extra for that, I wanted to do it.''

''Thanks you but I like to be fair to my employees. Now please give me your car keys.''

''Why would you want my car keys?”

“So we can get your tire fixed and you won’t be late again tomorrow”

“I will fix my own tire in my own personal time and I won’t be late tomorrow.”

“Eeeh boss?”, July entered the office