chapter 42

hello everybody

i am really sorry for being so late...

had a couple of difficult and void of inspiration weeks...

anything i wrote looked like crap to me...

so this is the next chapter....

not the best thing possible but i hope you will like it

so here it goes....

========================================================================

edited by prologue92

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 42

A couple appointments later, they were done for the day. Nicholas took her home promising to take revenge for the prank she had pulled on him.

“It is going to be a fun night.” thought Maya.

And, it really was a good night. First, he took her to the restaurant where they had their first date, only now he had asked for a table that was almost in the centre of the room and, a huge vase with flowers was waiting for her.

“I thought you were going to take revenge tonight. This is so beautiful, it certainly is no revenge.” She told him. He smirked at her.

“Oh, I am going to get my revenge all right. At home. Now we get to enjoy our dinner like a normal couple. No more hiding.” he said sternly. She came closer to him and kissed him.

“No more hiding. I was always proud of being your fairy, Nicholas. I did not feel adequate enough for you, and I feared that the people around us would share that opinion.” She whispered to him.

“You are one silly fairy, you know that?”

“Then why would you like to be with a silly fairy?”

“Because she is the most enchanting and thrilling creature I have ever met.”

She did not say anything to that. She just kissed him.

They ate, feeding each other and had a great time. When they got home, Nicholas took her in his arms, towards their bed. They were once again at his place, and he wanted to convince her to leave her place permanently. It was time they moved in together and since his place was nearer to their work and it was considerably bigger, it was the better choice.

He started kissing her passionately and removing her clothes. When he got to her underwear, he removed her bra and started kissing her breasts. Maya was mindless with pleasure and did not notice that he had moved her hands above her head and that he was tying her to the bedpost. When he had her all tied up he removed his mouth from her breasts.

“Now I have you to my mercy fairy. Revenge time. I am going to feast on you.”

Maya looked at him questioningly and that was when she realized that her hands were tied on the bedpost. She looked at him horrified.

“What are you going to do?”

“Feast on you!” he said happily and moved back to kissing her breasts. Soon he moved to her navel that he levied with adoration. His little fairy was inside at that place. He kissed her belly tenderly and by now Maya had totally forgot that she was bound to the bedpost. He went further south and Maya started to writhe with passion.