chapter 32

hello everybody

i am uploading chapter 32 today. Let's hope we will have more luck than last time....

hope you ll like this chapter...

kisses to you all!!!

***edited by prologue92***

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32

Nicolas drove Maya to the doctor and they went up to his office holding hands. Maya was getting more nervous by the minute. Nicholas kept stealing glances at her. After they got off the elevator, he hugged her from his right hand and kissed her forehead reassuringly.

“Everything is going to be fine, fairy. Our little fairy is going to be fine!”

“I really hope so. I don't know I have been having bad feeling about this.”

“There is nothing to worry about, sweetheart. This must be because of your bad experience from the last few months and your miscarriage even, subconsciously it has you on edge. I assure you I am not going to let anything happen to you.”

She got as close to him as it was appropriate, considering that they were in a doctor's office. She felt the chillness inside subside a little when she drew from his body heat.

Maya gave her name to the receptionist. She affirmed their appointment and told them to sit in the waiting room. The doctor would call them in a few minutes. They sat on the sofa close to one another. The doctor came out of his office a few minutes later, saluting his previous patients. As soon as he saw Maya on the couch he came towards them.

“Maya, how are you doing, my dear?”

“I was kind of hoping you would tell me, doctor.”

“Come to my office.”

They went inside and the doctor asked.

“Now tell me what happened.”

“These past few days I have been feeling a little sick, my stomach gets queasy. Today at work I felt kind of dizzy and fainted. They took me to the hospital. The doctor, there ran some tests and told me I was pregnant. In the beginning, I thought it was a mistake because I haven't had my monthly cycle yet, but he explained that I probably got inseminated on my first ovulation since the operation.”
“Yes, if the test showed that you are pregnant that would probably be the case. Is he the father?”

“Yes, doctor. I am Nicholas Larkson.”

“Hello. We hadn't met during her previous pregnancy. It is nice to finally meet you.” The doctor said a little bit judgementally. He was present during Maya's operation, and he had not appreciated that the father of the baby was absent to all of Maya's appointments and to the post accident operation. Maya's cheeks got heated from the comment, but before she had time to correct the doctor's wrong assumption, Nicholas answered for her.

“I was not the father of Maya's first baby doctor; she was very unfortunate in her previous relationship. But she is with me now and you can be sure that you will be seeing a lot of me for the next nine months.” He said with determination.

“I am glad to hear of it. She deserved better; so about your new baby now. How far long are you? Calculate it as best as you can.”

“Three weeks and two days” Nicolas answered for her once more.