chapter 10

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you so much for reading my story. I tried to upload as often as i can.

i am leaving tomorrow for vacation but i will try to update whenever i find wifi....

I'll continue writing in my cell phone so I am sure i will have some chapters to update

;-)

So this is chapter 10, it is quiet big for my standarts..... hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

Maya reached her home still fuming. She run up her apartment and entered it as quietly as she could. She did not want Christy to hear her and come over full of questions. She needed some time alone to absorb what had happened and make plans for the future. But as soon as she came in her apartment she found Christy all over her couch chewing on a piece of pizza.

“Where have you been? I have been waiting for you over an hour now. I even ordered some pizza for dinner. You were too late and I already began eating it. Come here! Take of your coat grab a piece and tell me all about your day at work. I see July found your purse, I knew you would have left it there. I mean apparently you were too drunk if you don’t even remember the guy you left with. Did July say something about him? Did she see you leave with someone?”

“Oh my God stop already. I am not through the door yet and you’ve already asked like a million questions. Well answer one of mine. What are you doing here? This is not your place. Go eat at your apartment I need to rest.”

“Ha! As if I would let you off the hook that easy. Come here you are obviously pretty pissed at something or someone… teeeeell me”

“I am not going to get rid of you, am I?”

“Nope deal with it! Besides telling me will help you unwind. It always does”

“Aaaarg.  Let me take a quick shower and I will be right up.”

“Ok but be quick the pizza is getting cold! Do you want me to get you a beer from the fridge?”

“Do not, I repeat do not ever let me drink alcohol again!!!!!!!!”

“Still affected from the hangover I see….” Christy mumbled.

The pizza was smelling fine and Maya’s stomach made complaining noises so she took the fastest shower. She always had a healthy appetite, something that was always considered by her boyfriends unladylike. They were used to their anorexic ex girlfriends that survived in salad and she had to suffer for it. More than once she had eaten a full meal before a date so that she could pick on the salad she would order later while on the date. That’s why she had ordered a salad for lunch. She did not want to eat like a pig in front of Nicolas so now she was famished. I should have ordered a huge sandwich she chided herself.

“ Why should I care what he thought of my eating habits. He is nothing to me.” She mumbled while in the shower. But as soon as the words were out of her mouth she knew that was not the truth. She did care what he thought. All day she felt absolutely self conscious sitting beside him. It was as if her body was drown magnetically to him. That kind of thing had never happened to her before and she was not happy about it. Especially now that she knew that he was a total jerk. Well her body had to get over it. He was not the man for her.