~ 31 ~

“Shit!” The driver said before stopping our bus.

“What happen?” Arvin asks the driver after jumping from his seat.

“I think the tires exploded.” The driver said before jumping out of the bus in unnatural speed.

I watch as Arvin, Bruce and Joey followed the driver. I think this as my cue and lean forward to Tyler. “Is it just me or we have a vampire driver?”

Tyler chuckles and shakes his head. “He works in Main Hall.”

“Oh.” I said before sitting back down.

Minutes later the driver walks back in the bus and grab his phone. “Hey, it’s me. Listen, I need some spare another spare tire.” He pauses, nodding his head time to time. “I don’t know but two of my tires explode and I only have one spare.” Pause. “We’re three miles away from the Greenwood pack.”

The driver hung up his phone and look at us. “Sorry about this but we have to wait for another two hours before we got this bus moving again. But I need to fix the other tire so can you please wait outside?”

I nod my head along with the others and gathered my stuff. I followed behind Brian while Alex followed behind me.

I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong that something big would happen but I tried to ignore the feeling.

“Are you alright?” Alex asks gently running his hand on my cheek.

I nod my head and frown before I looking at Brian.

Brian just stood there watching us calmly. Normally when one of them touches me the other one would let out a growl.

What’s going on? I thought as I watch Brian smile at me.

Are you alright? I ask Brian who look at me confuse.

Yeah, why shouldn’t I?

Well for one thing you’re not growling or threatening to snap Alex’s head off. I said in a ‘duh’ voice.

Brian scowls before his expression change into surprise and confusion. I…I feel alright with it.

Did I reject you unconsciously? I ask in panic after all that was the last thing I want to do.

I don’t think. He smiles up to me. I can feel our bond getting stronger.

I smile at him before I wince from a pain on my arm. I look down on my right arm to see Alex squeezing it. I look up at Alex who suddenly standing stiff and shock.

“Are you alright?” I ask.

Alex seems to snap out of it and his hold loosens before he looks at me with confusion. I…I can hear you in my link.

What? Brian suddenly yelled through the mind link making me wince. Sorry. He looks at me sheepishly as he stood next to Alex. But this isn’t possible. He’s not even in our pack yet!

Don’t you think I don’t know that? Alex said angrily. Why do I think I was shock when I suddenly heard you two talking.

That’s when the fitting begin, only this time they’re fighting in the mind link.

“What the hell is going on?” Arvin hiss under his breath as he walk beside me and eyed the both of my mates who was still glaring at each other.

“What do you mean?” I whisper.

“I can hear Brian through the mind link.” Arvin said before looking at Brian. “Everyone can but we know for sure it’s not you or one of the others that his having an argument with.”