~ 02 ~

I pull my hand out of the cover giving it a slight chill and turn the damn alarm off while groaning. I roll on my stomach and buried my face on my pillow and scream out all my frustration as loud as I can.

When I finally run out of air and voice, I pull away from my pillow and drag myself out of bed and into my bathroom. My body was still tired and restless and my only hope to relax my mind and body was a shower since running and venting didn’t do any good last night. Unfortunately the shower didn’t help at all as I found myself still restless after half an hour in the shower.

We’re leaving in half an hour. Arvin said through the mind link.

I groan for the second time and totally forgot to close the mind link. The annoying thing about mind links are you can talk to anyone or hear anyone conversation as long as you’re in range with your pack, so it wasn’t a surprise that everyone in the pack house who was already awake were laughing at me.

Shut up you stupid mutts! I playfully scold them making them laugh louder and receiving a few swears from everyone who was still asleep. See what you did?

Just get ready. Arvin let out a chuckle and I can already imagine him shaking his head side to side while rolling his eyes.

I quickly slip on my denim short shorts, a halter neck top with a butterfly and swirling lines on the left front of the top and slip on my favourite black knee length boots. I began drying my hair and when I was sure my hair was now half dry half wet, I grab my roll brush as I straighten my curly hair while I dry my hair properly.

When my hair was now done, I grab my eyeliner and drew a line as close to my upper lashes and on my waterline before giving it a wing by flicking the eyeliner out of the outer corner of my eyes before applying two coats of mascara. I apply a thin layer of my nude-pink lip gloss before pulling away from the mirror.

In front of me stood a young woman with sun-kiss tan skin, straight light blonde hair with blue highlights on her fringe and a few on the side and back of her hair that nearly reach her waist line, a body with nice hourglass-rectangle curves, straight nose and a baby blue eyes that seems to pop out.

Truth to be told I look nothing like I did two years ago with chubby hands and face. Curve on the wrong places and a crazy nest-like hair.

I smirk at the young woman in front of me before taking long strides to my bed to pick up my duffle bag lying next to my bed. I grab my cropped leather jacket on my way out of the room from my coat hanger.

Skipping, I made my way down the flight of stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a few cereal bars and stuff them in my duffle bag before heading out of the pack house to Arvin’s place where we promise to meet up. Only I didn’t get far from the front porch as everyone seems to block my way and I really mean everyone in the pack.

“What the hell?” I ask no one in particular as I stare at the faces of the pack members. “What are you guys doing out here at…” I trail off to look at my wrist watch. “Half five in the god damn morning?”

Everyone laughs at my reaction and some even shakes their head at me. “Do you really think we’ll let you go without saying goodbye?” Joe asks with one eyebrow up.

“Dude you just made it sound like she’s not coming back.” Al, Joe’s best friend said making Joe’s eyes goes wide.

“I didn’t mean it like that!” Joe put both his hand up like a gesture of surrender.

I chuckle and shake my head. “It’s fine Joe and thank you everyone for seeing me off.”

Emma came forward and gave me a bone crashing hug. “If they do anything to you, just call me and I’ll give them a piece of my mind.” Everyone laughs at that.