~ 27 ~

Did that really happen?

I look to my left and saw the mess on my floor where all the letters were scattered around.

Yeap it happen. I thought, I sigh and jump out of the bed.

Scratching the back of my neck, I bend down on my knees and start picking up all the letters.

After picking up all the letters, I tap the letters on top of nightstand before stocking them neatly in my nightstand drawer.

Hey. Arvin said through the mind link.

What’s up? I ask, making my way to the bathroom with a yawn.

Just wondering if you’re joining us this morning?

Yea, I’ll be down in a minute. I cut off the mind link and brush my teeth before changing into a gym shorts and a tank top.

I run down the stairs after securely tying my hair up in a high ponytail. “I’m ready.” I said as I step outside.

“Hey.” Everyone said but what caught my attention was two people who weren’t supposed to be there, Kathleen and Ken.

“Hey.” I said before giving the two one final glance. Quietly I casually lean close to Brian and whispers, “What are they doing here?”

Brian shrugs his shoulder before sending a watchful eye towards the two.

“Morning!” Athena said jumping beside me. “Wow, look at you! You look like your old self only you’re sexier than ever!” Athena eyed me up and down while Brian let out a low growl.

Athena snorts and rolls her eyes before waving her hand, dismissingly. “Come down, I’m not hitting on her.”

I place both of my hand on my stomach and burst out laughing. Athena giggles while I felt someone’s intense look on me.

I stop laughing and look up to see Alex watching me with grin. I blush and slightly tuck my eyes behind my fringe.

Why the hell am I hiding? I thought, as I straighten my back and start warming up with the others.

Half way during warm up, my ears pick up two set of footsteps running towards the pack house.

I turn around along with the others to the sound and watch two people running towards our group.

“Sorry we’re late! My sister lost her contact.” The guy with semi-shaved head said but with his hair being blonde it looks like he didn’t have hair at all under the morning light.

The girl beside him with the same hair colour, blush. Her hair was everywhere and having a really curly hair just made everything seems worse.

But what I notice about her was she was a petite person. She stood around four ten or eleven, skinny but not like skin and bones and baby face.

I watch the member of the Greenwood pack that decides to join us today greet them back while Arvin stood forward and shake the guy’s hand.

“Hi, we haven’t met but I’m Arvin the beta of the Crescent pack.” Arvin held out his out while the other guy grasp it without hesitation and man does smile will give a girl a heart attack.

“Nice to meet you man, I’m Johnny and this is my sister Isabella or Isa, what she prefer to be called.

“I like to introduce you to the rest of the Crescent pack with us.” Arvin said turning our way. “The twins Lee and Leo, Brian and Tyler.” Arvin turns towards Isa and continue. “Stay away from him, he’s a player.”

A ‘hey’ came from Tyler while Isa giggles, covering her mouth before looking at Arvin and said, “I already got a mate.”

I watch Isa as she turn towards one of the member of the Greenwood pack with dreamingly look but before I can even turn my head to my left Arvin introduce me, making Isa turns my way.

I watch amuse and confuse as Johnny and Isa tense up once they gaze lock up on me. I nod my head with a slightly frown while the two continue to gawk at me.

“Take a picture, it last longer.” I said slightly annoyed after not getting any other reaction from the two.

I heard two low warning growls and my head snap towards the sound. Not sure why I felt angry, I let out my own warning sound and was quickly followed by a small quiet whimper of fear.

“Cherry.” Brian and Alex said in unison and quickly calming me down.

I look at my two mates who was looking at me with soo much love that it felt sickening.

I turn back around at the two idiots and heard myself gasp as I stare at Kathleen and Ken.

That’s when I felt something in my head snap at I put two and two together.

I look back and forth to Johnny and his sister and back to the people I thought was my older siblings.

“They are your mates?” I ask Kathleen and Ken who blush furious but not before catching Ken’s unease look he sent me.

I eye Kathleen and Ken with wonder and look at Johnny and Isa with amusement as I watch them fidget on the spot.

“She’s cute.” I said with a smirk towards Ken before jogging off.

I ignore all the stares behind me as I jog pass them.

“Are you Lady-Lou?” Johnny asks making me stop on my track and turn around with one of my dazzling smile that seems to trick every hunter and make them stop mid-attack and stare at me.

“The one and only.” I said with a wink.

I watch in satisfaction as their mouth drop open for the second time before turning around and start jogging again.

Well that was interesting. I thought. I place my headphones in my ears and press play on my iPod in volume twenty. I know that’s to low but with sensitive ears, it’s practically equivalent to seventy.