~ 01 ~

Two years later…

I woke up at the sound of a light groan beside me, my eyes suddenly snap opened and I jump off the bed and stood in a defence position while my eyes roam around the room looking for the owner of the voice.

My eyes soon landed on a guy on my bed and instantly my body relax as I watch Saxon, peacefully sleeping on my bed half naked like usual. I should start locking my door. I thought as I grab a pillow and start hitting Saxon with it.

“Wake up sleepwalker!” I shout as loud as my voice would let me. I heard the other pack members who were already awake laughs in our mind link while Saxon soon jumped off my bed at the sound of my voice and looks around my room, looking confuse and daze.

I put my hands on my hips and waited for him to spot me and when he did his eyes widen and then he groaned. I giggled at his frustrated look before tilting my head to the side as I watch his every move like I was observing a fine specimen.

“I slept walk again, didn’t I?” I urge to answer him sarcastically was tempting but hold it back as he looks back at me and did a wolf whistle checking me out. “Damn Cherry! You seem to get hotter and hotter everyday!” Saxon flirts.

I rolled my eyes at him before I check him out as well. Saxon was… Thank god, wearing a boxer short with superman logo on the left side. I had seen him naked before when he sleep walk to my room naked one night but it seems like I can’t get enough of his perfectly toned six packs and the ‘v’ shape waist.

“Like what you see?” Saxon teases as he smirks at me.

I look at him and gave a smirk of my own. “I’ll let you know when I see it.” I tease back giving him a wink before I walk to my coat hanger and grabbed my robe. Wrapping my robe around my body, I head downstairs not bothering to check how I look and head straight to the kitchen nodding to people who greeted me on the way.

“Is he wearing something this time?” Our alpha Nathan asks after swallowing a mouth full of pancakes.

“Yes, thank god!” I said dramatically as I widen my eyes and act grateful.

“I wonder why he always sleepwalks.” Emma, our alpha female and Nathan’s mate said coming out of the kitchen with a plate on one hand. “Also why is he naked half the time?”

Nathan choked on his pancake and I laugh. It was no secret that Saxon had manage to sleepwalk and somehow got between Nathan and Emma one night while he was naked.

Nathan was furious the very next morning when he realises he was hugging Saxon instead his mate and Emma being who she is took a picture of them and showed it to everyone who stayed in the pack house.

“That guy needs to find his mate soon and get out of the pack house!” Nathan hiss under his breath before stabbing the poor pancake with full force that he even broke the plate.

In the Crescent Pack it was a tradition to all unmated pack members to stay in the pack house except for the alpha and his alpha female as well as their children while all mated pack members have to live in their own house that the whole packs helps out to build for them so they can moved and start their own family as soon as possible. However the beta and his mate get the house nearest to the pack house so in case of an emergency they’ll be near the alpha.

“Oh Nate! Look what you have done!” Emma scolds using her nickname for him even though he refuses to be called by any nickname but just plain Nathan.

Nathan looks at her worried, I mean I would too because when Emma is mad, hell broke loose and the one thing that she hates the most is anyone breaking anything in the house she’s living.