~ 23 ~

“What are you two gawking at me for?” Arvin asks as he pulls the last piece of his clothes, his top.

Is he freaking serious? I yelled in my head earning a wince from Arvin and Brian. “You don’t just strip in the middle of the freaking road!” I yelled dramatically. “You tainted my innocent eyes!”

Arvin snort at that and said, sarcastically, “Of course I did.”

I glare at Arvin who just chuckle and walk off while at the corner of my eyes I saw Brian looking between Arvin and me.

“What did he mean by that?” Brian asks.

I shrug and followed Arvin. “Where’s the damage this time?”

Arvin stopped walking and turns around with so much sadness. “They target the schools. Luckily they were in their holidays.”

I clench my hand into a fist and glare at the ground. “Too much.” I mumble. “Why are they doing this when the same blood runs through their veins?”

No one answered me instead we made our way to the school in silence. Why? I ask myself again and again.

I gasp as I saw the state of my old school and the only way I can describe the scene can be describe with one word, chaos.

There were werewolves everywhere trying to burn out the fire, running here and there.

“They had gone too far.” I said through gritted teeth.

“This has to stop.” Brian mumbles beside me, frowning.

“Let’s go.” Arvin ordered. With a nod from Brian and I, we sprint along with Arvin to help out without complain.

Fifteen minutes later, the twins and Tyler joined in. Alex, Bruce and Joey were already here, still wearing the clothes they wore to sleep.

Time to time, I found myself gawking at Alex. He’s covered with sweat and dirt and only wearing a short and a converse.

I blush as Alex turns around, catching me in the middle of gawking at him. He smirks and winks at me.

“Can we help?” I turn around to see a group of lads around fifteen to sixteen.

“You want to help?” I ask puzzled.

“Well, yea, this is our school after all.” A kid with spiky black hair with red high lights at the front said.

“Well, I guess you can but you have to ask your alpha first.” I said looking over my shoulder where Bruce was now clearing some burned woods.

They nod and walk off but not before smiling and nodding my way as well.

What a nice bunch of kids. I thought as I watch them talk to their alpha. I couldn’t hear what they were saying with all the loud huffing and chucking of the burned woods at one side.

The group of lad nod their head before the blonde guy look my way and gave me thumbs up with that cheeky grin on his face.

I guess it went well. I thought as I watch with amusement as they stumble around, trying to give a helping hand.

By the time the sun set over the horizontal, we were barely finish clearing up not to mention we have to clear the older damage the hunters done.

I grunt, stretching my limbs here and there and listening it crack with every move. “God, I smell horrible!” I grumble in frustration and exhaustion.

Every guy laughs at me while Tyler said, amuse, “You smell just like us.” He slangs his arm around my shoulder making sure my nose touching his smelly armpit.