~ 13 ~

Alex’s POV [Before the fight]

When I felt my body being thrown away like a rag cloth I was furious but seeing my mate kiss someone else trigger something inside of me.

My wolf took over before I can even react. The instinct in me told me to protect what was mine, to let everyone knows that she belongs to me and only me.

A moan snaps me out of my daze as my fixed back to my mate, the person who had turned me for who I was now, a man-whore.

Not thinking clearly I found myself reaching out and jerking that asshole away from my mate. My mate stumble forward but didn’t say anything as she was us hiss at each other.

Being a male wolf we can be very territorial especially when it comes to our mate. I didn’t understand why he was acting like a jealous mate but I knew one thing, I have to kill him for touching my mate.

I crouch down, my heels slightly up, my lips pulled back showing him my teeth as I growl at him and my body was pumping adrenaline in my veins waiting in anticipation.

We circle each other waiting for one of us to take offense and by the time our fourth lap I saw the muscle on his legs twitch. He jumps to the air and I followed suit not seconds later, shifting into my light brown wolf.

My wolf was bigger than his light grey ones but he was much stronger that I thought as he claw me near my neck.

I growl at him, my fury building up inside me. I need to protect my mate, she is mine and mine alone. I chant inside my head as I dash towards him with full force.

He jumps up, dodging my attack but he was too slow as I skid to halt and jump in the air biting his right ankle.

A low whimper came out of his mouth and the rusty taste of blood filled my mouth as I smirk at him.

He seems to realise my smug look as he growls at me before clawing my sides. I let go of his ankle and let out my own whimper.

I will not lose, she’s mine. I thought as crouch lower, growling at him.

He let out a threatening growl, telling me to back off. The growl itself gives me made my furs stood up, as he let out a strong energy of hatred towards me but I wasn’t scared.

Not with the blood running through my veins anyway. The blood that made the hunter goes after us first, wiping the whole pack that I grew up with.

A snarl brought me back to reality and I realise the snarl came from me. Everyone was trying to get in my way of killing the stupid mutt. I growl letting them feel the power inside of me.

Bruce notice this first and since he was my best friend he knew who I really was. He back off straight after while the others seems hesitant but still try to break off the fight.

I charge forward dodging every wolf that get in my way and taking the stupid mutt by surprise as I claw his arm making him bleed.

He whimpers and staggers back as he glare at me, growling. I crouch down ready to jump on him while he mimics me.

We jump in the air in unison and our body collide with each other, trying to bite each other’s neck.

By the time we land on the ground we were separated but we didn’t wait for each other to attack as we both charge forward.

I stretch my lips back and snapping my teeth together with a set of growls. I open my mouth, ready to bite him and I notice him doing the same but rather than biting into him, we were in for a surprise.