~ 07 ~

Re-Cap

I thought about it trying to seek the bond and when I found nothing, I smile and shake my head. “That’s good then.” I gave him the ‘what-are-on-about’ look making him chuckles. “We didn’t plan to go home without you.”

I smile moving closer to Brian before giving him a hug. Tyler soon came out of his room and join in before the twins return and try to squash us by hugging us tightly. This is how Arvin found us, laughing like idiots and trying to struggle each other with bear hugs.

~*~

After a few more hours fooling around I decide to kick the boys out of my room. They complained at first until I promise them that we’ll go out and hang out for lunch.

Humming, I quickly jump inside the shower. After my shower I dried myself and quickly slip on a black lace trimmed underwear before slipping into a denim halter neck, backless playsuit.

The neck line was in a ‘v’ shape revealing more skin as it rest an inch above my belly button while the hem on the sides were resting just beside my chest and the hem of the playsuit just two inches pass my bum hugging my thigh perfectly.

The back was a different story. It shows my entire back as the hem rest around my waist line like a normal short or jeans would rest.

Not wanting to look like a whore likes Alex’s ‘toys’ I put tube-like top over my halter neck bra.

It cups my chest perfectly revealing a bit of my cleavage and stop just an inch pass my chest.

I moisturise my face after brushing my teeth and quickly applied a thin layer of my foundation. I settled it with a face powder before applying my eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. For my lips, I settled to left it as it is and only applying a lip balm making my peachy-pink lips looks glossier.

Satisfied with my make up, I grab my hair drier and dry my hair while dancing around the bathroom with imaginary music as I hum along at Pixie Lott song All About Tonight song.

I grab my straighteners once my hair was dry and slightly making my hair look straight but at the same time have some waves at the end of my hair.

Smiling like an idiot, I grab an ankle converse-like shoe with two inches heels and slip them on before making my way downstairs.

I nod and smile to anyone I pass by. “Someone looks happy.” Joey said as I reach the bottom stair. He looks at me with amusement as he continues to drink his juice.

“Let’s just say I got a pretty interesting morning. So…” I said swinging myself back and forth. “How’s Athena?”

Joey chuckles before looking at me with a knowing look. “She’s a bit disappointed when she came back into the room even though I was expecting it but then she start to read those book you gave her and fall asleep after three page.”

Joey and I chuckles shaking our head. “Well, I hope she go to sleep tonight though.” I said making my way out of the door with a wave to Joey as I pass him by. “Oh and Joey.” Joey turns around still a smile on his face. “I’m sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

Joey chuckles and shakes his head. “There’s no need for that. You were right. We should have let her train. Anyway, enjoy your day because tomorrow you guys got work to do.”

I nod my head and made my way out. The thought of actually working tomorrow almost put a damper on my mood, keyword: Almost.

“Ready to go?” I said as watch five figure turns around and greet me with those cheeky smiles that I can’t seem to get tired off.