~ 05 ~

Re-cap

A groan catches my attention and just saw the guard flack to the other side. I growl getting the attention of the hunter. He checked me up and down and smirks. “It a shame you’re one of them.”

“Why is that?” I said grimly.

“Cause, now I have to kill you too!” He said before he took offence, getting me off guard.

~*~

It would have been a lie if I say I wasn’t surprise at his sudden attack. I was expecting it but not that quick as he puts both of his hand on my neck, lifting me up.

I struggle to breathe as I look down at his smirking face. “It’s truly ashamed to waste such beauty.” He said making his grip tighter around my neck.

My vision soon started to go blurry and I felt my eyes closing like it were suddenly heavy. I growl making the guy chuckles. “You don’t scare me.” He said, amused.

It was my turn to smirk as I look down at him, challenging him. “You should be.” I whispered not wanting to waste the air I got left in my lungs.

The guy’s smirk turns into a glare. He tightens his grip around my neck. I smirk one last time before I shift.

The guy staggered back as my bone cracks and expands. I heard my clothes rip in the process and mentally groan. There goes one of my decent clothes. I thought in distaste.

In a second I was standing on four paws. My wolf is what Arvin always says the most irony about me.

In human form my natural hair was jet black but in wolf form it was the opposite.

I’m as white as new fallen snow. Some says that I’m the only wolf who got a different fur colour from my human hair.

A growl snaps me from my thought. I stretch my lips back showing my canines as I growl back at him.

I snap teeth together like a wild animal making the guy step back in a defence mode.

I smirk as I register the fear in his eyes. You need to come back here now! I said to Arvin through the mind link.

What’s wrong? Arvin answered back with the hint of panic and worries.

A hunter broke into the pack house and I don’t know if there’s more! I said in a hurry as I growl at the guy as he attempt to attack.

We’re turning back, just hold on a bit! Arvin replied.

Not bothering to reply I run to the guy as he tries to run away to the back door. Just as he was about to leap out of the door, I bite his ankle causing him to fall and groan in pain.

A metal taste filled my mouth as the guy’s blood runs down in my mouth. I bite harder causing the guy to cry out in pain.

The guy glared at me and notices his muscle on his free leg twitch. Before he tries to kick me I bite into his ankle once more causing him to cry out again.

“Cherry!” Arvin’s voice echoed through the pack house.

I let go of the guy’s foot but not before stepping on it, he let out a whimper. I raise my head high and let out a victorious howl.

In an instant Arvin and the boys were beside me. The twin scrunches down and looks at the guy before bursting into fit of laughter.

“Why the hell are you laughing? This is serious!” Bruce yelled looking at the twins angrily who ignored him and continue to laugh.