Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"I'm not going!"

"Yes you are!"

"Ashley!" Chloe yelled "It's Austin and Alex we're talking about!"

"Omg, seriously?" I acted surprised. "No way! I didn't know!"

Chloe rolled her eyes. I laughed.

She's been with me at my house the whole day because I was home alone. We've been on my room, sitting on my bed, watching movies and talking about nonsense until we got to the dinner conversation. Now, its almost 7 and she hasn't made up her mind whether on going or not.

"Chloe, its just dinner. What's the worst thing that could happen?" I asked trying to convince her.

"Dinner! For starters" She said raising her hands frustrated "Do you know what could happen if we have dinner with those two?"

"Eat some food?" I asked confused.

"Ashley I am serious" She said sighting "You know what kind of people The Crew are, we've talked about it. It's not safe to be around them... They could end kidnapping us for all I know"

I chuckled. If she only knew what I've been through with them. She would not believe me.

"Why don't you give them a shot?" I asked patting her leg. "Alex asked you if you were going, that is something"

"Oh my god" She said frowning "Please don't start, it was nothing. Just a simple question you could've gotten"

"I am just saying" I said raising my hands in surrender "Remember that one time they came here to play at pool with us?" She nodded "You looked really cool and relaxed that day. As if you suddenly forgot who you were being with. You even talked with Zach for a while"

I left her thinking. After a while she sighed.

"Okay" I jumped surprised and started clapping and screaming "Wait, I am not done..." She made me sit again and be quiet "This is the first and the last time I do this okay?" I nodded and started clapping again. "Oh god, Jake is so gonna kill me for this"

"You can't tell him!" I yelled as soon as I realized it was true "He can't know! He will flip out and give us a 2 hour lecture about how bad those people are. You can't say a word to him, promise?"

Her mouth was wide open and she was constantly blinking.

"You are not making me lie to him! I can't do that!" She yelled protesting.

"Chloe, pleaseeee" I begged "Please I am begging you. You don't have to lie, just don't comment about it"

She rolled her eyes again. "God, I can't believe I even listen to you"

"Is that a yes?" I asked hoping it was. She nodded slowly. I got excited again and started jumping.

I can't believe she's coming. I seriously thought I would have to go by myself. This will be so cool.

We got ready right on time. Austin and Alex parked outside and knocked the door.

"Just as real gentlemen's" Chloe said while walking down stairs,

"Told you!" I yelled from my room.

I took the necklace Austin have me and locked in around my neck.

Now I am ready. I went downstairs to see Austin and Alex in the living room, Chloe with them.

"Hey" I greeted.

The three of them turned to see me. Austin smiled.

"I guess we're ready" Alex said standing up. Everyone else did the same. He properly greeted me on his way to the door, Chloe behind him. Austin stayed behind me; I felt his hand on my waist on our way to the door. I stopped at the door and looked back at him.