Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Hurt? Lonley? Insensitive? Desesparate? Heart broken?

How was I feeling? None of the above? All of them?

It's been three days since Tyler's dead and it still hurts like the first one.

I haven't left my room since that day, and I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. I can't even stand up from my bed. I've been crying everynight, everyday. I can't go to sleep. I can't even close my eyes for a minute because all I see is Tyler bleeding in my hands.

I haven't seen Austin since that day either.

"C'mon Miss, me need to check the wound in your arm" The paramedic said again "We need to get you to the hospital"

"NO NO NO" I kept crying and I'm afraid I might never stop "I don't want to go anywhere! Let me go"

Since the ambulance when Tyler was taken left this place, they've been keeping me inside another ambulance making sure I wasn't harmed and keeping me from the rain.

"You need medical help Miss" He said again. "Your arm will never be healed if you don't get the stitches needed" He took me by the arm "Place your feet inside the ambulance"

"No!" I yelled letting loose "I need to see Tyler! I need to see him!"

He took a better hold of my hand. "I'm sorry, but you have to get to the hospital. Your parents will be there waiting for you"

Two cars arrived and a bunch of reporters came out of it. The police officers kept them from getting closer.All of them were soaked by now.

That's when I realized I was alone. Austin and all of The Crew was gone.

"Austin?" He couldn't have left me "AUSTIN!" I yelled.

"Please calm down and come inside" The paramedic warned "Or I will be forced to medicate you-"

"AUSTIN!" I yelled stepping out of the ambulance. Water falling over me again. "NOO! AUSTIN!"

I turned to both of my sides.

The police was taking dead bloody bodies out of the cabin. The shock took over me and I fell to the floor when I saw who was being placed inside a body bag.

It was Finn.

Two hands took over my shoulders.

"No! Wait" I yelled once I was being carried to the ambulance. I tried to fight it "JAKE'S BROTHER WAS IN THERE!"

The paramedic placed me in a bed inside the ambulance.

"LEO!" I yelled. "NO NO NO" I started sobbing "HE CAN'T BE DEAD! PLEASE NO! JAKE!"

I felt a pinch on my right arm. A niddle was placed next to me and the paramedic looked at me with a sad expression.

"Sorry" I heard him said before I fell asleep.

I haven't heard from any of them.

I'm not mad tho, I might have not understood it before, but I do now.

Austin and The Crew had to ran away before the police came if they didn't wanted to get caught and go to jail for murdering 7 people. Yes, you heard right. They killed 7 people and sent Brad to the hospital.

I was in the hospital too, for a full day actually.

My mom and my dad were with me the whole time. As soon as they saw me getting inside the hospital in a wheelchair they ran towards me crying, they held my hand, and they didn't let go of it until the day I left the hospital.