Chapter 15

~Damon's POV~

Ever since little Lily was born, she's been very different from any other baby that I've met.

I mean Adira and I never had to teach her how to walk or talk or anything, she just knew. I mean right now she looks like a typical 10 year old.

No, it hasn't been 10 years more like 3 weeks, but I'm telling you, she's very different.

Adira came walking in the room where Lily was sleeping.

"Hey" she muttered, before plopping down on my bed and falling asleep immediately.

I shrugged and let her sleep. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me and went outside and got in my car, putting my sunglasses on and driving towards my oh so good friend Elijah's house.

I knocked on his door just for it to open a minute and a nonchalant Elijah stood there.

"Hello Damon" He looked puzzled.

"We have to talk" I simply stated, he nodded and gestured for me to come in.

I stepped in and followed him into the living room and sat as he placed a cup of tea in front of me before sitting across from me.

"So Damon, What is it you wanted to discuss?"

"Adira. She's had a baby" I paused as his expression didn't change. "Which is strange because Vampires can't procreate, but what's even stranger is that our daughter, who was born three weeks ago is now 10 years old"

He nodded and a small smile spread across his face, the most emotion I've seen on his face since the night he chose his brother over the plan to stop Klaus.

"You see Damon, since we're originals that means we're quite different from others. We can procreate, but the child will grow up at a rapid pace until it gets to an ago where they think they want to stop and they will stay at that age forever, since they are already a Vampire" He explained.

"And how many children have you had?" I asked, cautious of the answer.

"Seven. three boys and four girls. Aiden, Elizabeth, Alison, Zachary, Alexander, Francesca and Veronica" He said, grabbing a picture of seven smiling kids and him and a pretty brunette standing behind them.

"Elijah, Do you have a family?"

His smile grew substantially as he called up the stairs "Francesca, Elizabeth, Zachary. Please come down here"

I heard footsteps heading in our direction "Aiden, Alison, Veronica and Alexander have went off to college" Elijah explained with a grin as the three kids stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, father?" one of then asked.

"Children. This is one of my friends, Damon Salvatore. Say hello"

A girl with dark wavy shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes stepped forward and offered her hand "Hello, I'm Elizabeth. I'm 15 years old"

I shook her hand as a boy took a step forward and Elizabeth stepped back.

The boy had short black hair and dark brown eyes and wore a smile on his face "I'm Zachary. I'm 13 years old. It's nice to meet you" He nods and steps back as the final child steps forward and takes my hand.

Unlike the others, She has extremely long curly dark brown almost black hair and bright electrifying blue eyes.

She smiles "Hi, I'm Francesca, I'm 11 years old, but I was born first. It's very first nice to meet you."

She looks me in the eye and a shock goes through both of us and we seperate.

"What just happened?" I asked, still a little freaked out about what just happened.

"It looks like Francesca is not my daughter...." he pauses before sending Elizabeth and Zachary upstairs.

"She's yours"