Chapter 27

~ Jared POV ~

"Are you still mad at me over Marcus?" I lay flat on my back and looked up at troy reading a book. He was reading vampire dairies why anyone liked that book series is beyond me. For me too many people have died and come back to life for my taste if you ask me. "If you're asking me if I'm going to give you any ass the answer is no." he flipped the page and kept reading. "Damn can I at least get some head?" he stopped reading and turned and looked at me. The scowl he was giving; hell I thought he was mean mugging my damn soul. He let out a soft sigh, closed his book and reached to grab something from under the nightstand. He threw the bottle of lube at me. "Here have fun." and he just like that, he went back to reading.

I let out a soft chuckle to myself, I know damn well this pussy ass nigga just didn't do this shit. "So, you that damn mad huh? All because I went over to talk to Marcus because he wanted someone to vent to? Oh, but had that valentine or brave yo ass would hope on the first plane to Tim buck fucking too. It has been damn near six whole months since that shit happened. Let that shit go and grow the fuck up bruh." as soon as I said that he snapped his head towards my direction and narrowed his eyes at me. "You right, but um like yo friends mine wouldn't do no disrespectful shit like that. So, you right I would do that, but see, that's the difference between mine and yours. I'm not friends with stupid." I sat up and propped myself up against the pillow.

"Watch yo mouth you starting to get a little reckless know yo place and stay in it." his eyes grew big at my statement. "My place and where is that because I don't know. So, help me know where my place is." he placed his book on the nightstand and turned and looked at me. "On this dick taking this shit every night and all night. The first two months I didn't say anything because I already knew you were going to be mad, so I didn't say anything. But now' oh hell no." I pulled the cover back from the both of us and hovered over him. "And I dare you to stop me from getting what's mine." he started smiling.

"What's your's? Last time I checked this was my ass." I started laughing, then I bent down and started kissing on his neck, taking my tongue and flicking it back and forth, listening to the moans of pleasure that escaped his lips that filled my ear, pleasing me even more. I've missed that sound, so much. Being put on punishment for six whole damn months can put a toll on a person this ass was the first, then I loved looking forward to seeing in the morning and tonight I'm finally making up for 180 mornings filled with not getting any ass. I moved from his neck to his ear sucking and pulling on his earlobe. "It was nerve yours to begin with. The first time I nutted up in it, it was already mine, so don't play. Since you want to keep me from what's mine, I don't mind taking it with force." I bit his earlobe and as a resolute, he dug his nails into my back. I grabbed his hands from behind me and pinned them to the headboard. I rose up from his neck, pulled the drawer of the nightstand open. Reaching in and grabbing the handcuffs and the flavored lube I had bought just for this moment. I cuffed his wrist to the headboard.

"Since you want to act like a little bitch. Tonight oh tonight I'm gone fuck you like one." I took the flavored lube and rubbed it on his hole, sliding in one finger, then another opening up my tight pussy. My dick jumped and throbbed, dripping with overwhelming excitement to see its favorite playground. "Tonight, this ass is mine and I'm going make you feel my wrath for all those nights I went to bed horny and hungry for this ass. Waking up with a hard dick and you wouldn't even suck the tip." bent back down and placed his legs on my shoulder. Still looking into his eyes. "Do you understand me?" I stuck my middle finger all the way in and lifted it up. "Yes daddy!" an evil grin broke over my lips.

I disappeared in between his thighs and replaced my fingers with my tongue sliding in and out. Kissing his left cheek, then his right, letting my spit drip from his hole onto the sheets. "Is this ass mine?" I kissed his hole and spread his lips with my index fingers. "Your's daddy."

"Whose?" I shoved my tongue deep inside of me. Flicking it in his pink wetness. "Your's daddy!"

"Good. Keep it that way."