Chapter 17

~ Marcus POV ~

I sat the bar drinking my life away trying my hardest not to cry. Why cant he just see things my way, why the fuck must he make shit so damn difficult when it doesnt have to be. All I wanted to do was to make sure that we were set and that if anything were to happen to me that my baby was taken care of. "Theres a better way to do it," he says, "You need to get a real job," he says. I just took another sip of my Brandy to drown away the pain. Like I cant believe that he just packed his stuff and left me, God what Id give to have his sweet pussy lips wrapped around my dick right now. Or that nice warm wet mouth of his; I moved my hand towards my bulge.

"Is this seat taken?" I looked over to my right and seen this beautiful girl standing there. She had on a black dress that had a V-cut lining, laced with rhinestones. She had on these red Gladiator sandals that come up all the way up to her knee. I turned my and back to towards the front and simply replied, No. she sat down and ordered herself a Martini. "What is a fine ass man like you doing, sitting here all alone." I motioned with my hand for the bartered to give me another hit. "Not interested." He filled up my glass and walked off. "But I am." She placed her hands on my thigh and gripped it tight. Her nails dug into my thigh and sent this plus of pleasure up my leg. "You mean to tell me that a good-looking girl like myself and get some of that big dick I know you got in between them thighs." Her words felt like poison rubbing softly against my skin, but it felt oddly good to hear.

She moved her hand moved up slightly more, but I pushed it off. "I said I'm not interested." I took, yet another sip of my Brandy. "Dang. You must really love whoever she is." she moved closer to me and hissed in my ear. "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes. I promise you I can make you forget whoever it is." she took her tongue and licked from my neck all the way up my earlobe. I tried my hardest not my utter a single move, but her venomous tongue made me shiver. She walked off towards the bathroom and all I could do was watch as she swung her hips from side to side, making her dress sparkle in the light. Putting me in a hypnotic trans. I took my last sip of my Brandy. Should I go? I mean he left me, so where not together.

Shit fuck him since he wants to up and leave he can do him and Ill do me. I got up from the bar paid for my drinks and walked towards the bathroom. I pushed opened the door to the handicap bathroom and she was sitting on the sit playing with herself. Pussy nice and wet, shaved and everything. I licked my lips and rubbed my hands together. "Won't you be a doll and lend me a hand. She's just dying for something to go deep inside of her." I unbuttoned my pants. "I bet she do." I closed the door behind me and locked it. Fuck Valentine. It's all about me tonight.