Chapter 12

~ Valentine POV ~

"What's wrong with you?" Troy said as he stepped to the side to let me in. I took in a deep breath as I kicked my shoes off by the door, he locked the door behind me and walked back into the kitchen. "I and Marcus got into a fight," I said bluntly trying not to chock on the lump that was sitting in my throat.

"Ok, about what? Did he do something, say something?" I started laughing as tears started rolling down my face. "So, remember when I told you; I asked him to stop dealing?" Troy nodded his head as he went into the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses from the cabinet. "Well, come to find out he's still dealing." His facial expression changed with a swiftness. "What do you mean he's still dealing? I thought he said he was going to stop after we got out of high school." I started laughing even more because truly I forgot all about that.

"I thought so too, but little behold, he's still dealing." he and a confused look on his face. "So, when did he tell you this?"

"After we got done. . . You know" troy squinted his eyes at me as he tilted his head to the side, then his eyes grew wide. "Oh, I gotcha you now. Wait, what the hell type of pillow talk is that?!" I started laughing till the point where I started choking. "I can't take you serious right now. I'm supposed to be over here balling my eyes out talking about Marcus."

"Fuck that shit. That boy needs to understand what pillow talk is. I mean not to say what he's doing is any better, but still." I just rolled my eyes and took a sip of my wine. "Boy whatever."

"Well, am I wrong?" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. "That's what I thought."

"What are you going to do about Marcus then? I mean are you going to talk to him or are you going to just drop him altogether?" I finished my glass of wine and placed it back on the coaster and turn my attention back towards him. "To be truly honest I really don't know,"