Chapter 11

~ Marcus POV ~

"Hey, it's Valentine sorry I couldn't get your call. If you'll leave a message I'll try and get back to you." tears started running down my face like a waterfall, tripping over my own damn feet; even my own words. Slurring them together snot running down from my nose onto my bare chest.

"Baby, please call me back so we can talk, I'm sorry. Please, just call me, and at least tell me your ok. Please, baby, I love you." I hung up the phone and tried to call him back again.

"Sorry, the person you're trying to reach voicemail box is full. Goodbye." I threw the phone at the wall popping the case off of it as I watched it fall to the floor. I crawled into bed, curled into a ball and started balling my eyes out.

I know I fucked up before, but I really love him I never knew that I loved him this much to be stressed and worried about him. I've never stressed over any damn body, but then again, I was dating females at the time and I never really had feelings for them like I do towards Valentine. He gives me something that I've always wanted something that I know that I can't get from somebody else and I'm not just talking about sex. I mean love, like the affection he gives is something that everybody wants and he gives it. I just feel as though I don't want anything to happen to him I just want to be there and protect him as much as I can. It's just something about him that drives me crazy and I just want to be there for him forever, but there are just some things that he needs to understand that I have to do. I knew it's not the best way to make money, but it's money nonetheless, so I don't know why he tripping so damn much.

I heard my phone ringing and I ran over to it, hoping that it was him, but it was Jared instead. Reluctantly, I answered the phone still sobbing on the other side.

"Hello?" tears started rolling down myself. "He-llo." My voice cracking and breaking as I was fighting back the tears that were choking me in my throat. "Bruh you ok? Sound like you've been crying everything alright?" I got up off of the floor to sit on the bed, trying to pull myself together "No, I went ahead and told Valentine that I'm still selling and we got into a fight and he stormed out. I tried calling him and he hasn't returned any of my phone calls. They just keep going to voicemail. Bro, like I have never seen him that mad before like all the things that I've done, has never gotten that mad at me before." He started laughing at me. "Yeah, because you have done some stupid shit. If I ever did half the things you did Troy would beat he shit out of me." Jared started laughing even harder. "Bruh that shit ain't fucking funny."

"Then why am I laughing. Look, tell me what happened; like what led up to him just walking out because you had to have said something for him to just walk out like that."

I took in a deep breath and started from the time that we left the reunion till us coming home trying my hardest not to cry.