Chapter 14

~ Jared POV ~

"Hey, baby, I'm home." I closed the door behind me and kicked off my shoes at the door. Hanging up my coat I walked into the kitchen. I smelt so good. That was one thing that I could give to troy he could his ass off and what a fat ass it is. I mean, thanks to a little help from me. "Baby, where you at?" I yelled from in the kitchen as I picked up some bread and was getting my grub on.

"Right behind you if you'd turn around." I gave him a kiss. "Shut up, dinner smells good." he passed me to go into the refrigerator I gave his ass little smack when he walked past me. "Thank you. What did coach call you for?" I had completely forgotten that I had even gone there after talking to Marcus about his whole ordeal. "To finish signing some paperwork." I grabbed us some plates and walked over to the table and sat them down.

"Oh, no baby. I already set the table outside. Its a beautiful night." I just looked at him and started smiling and grabbed the plates and put them back up. "Ooh, look at us being bougie." we both started laughing. "Boy, shut up and take this salad out there. I'll bring the food out there in a minute." I started walking towards the back door. "See bougie." he threw a towel at me. "Rude!" he just started laughing.

I placed the blow of salad on the table, then I started thinking to myself. What would go better with this beautiful night than a good night bottle of wine, well that and some ass, but Ill get that later. I walked back into the house and grabbed a bottle of wine out of them mini-fridge. I grabbed a bottle of Morgan Davis and two wine flutes and headed back outside. I walked back inside to see if troy need some more help with setting the table outside. "Baby you need some more help with anything?".

"Yes, please if you don't mind. Can you grab the bread and the California rolls to please?" I nodded my head in agreement and grabbed the following. We both walked outside. "Anything else before we sit down and start eating?". "No, I don't believe so. This is just an appetizer so I don't believe so.".

"Well, where is the real food?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "It's still slow roasting so, but it won't take it long. I started cooking that while you were gone or well as soon as you left." I just shrugged my shoulders.

We had dinner under that starts and we sat talking; just really enjoyed ourselves. For the first time in years, it feels good to just sit back and relax. Troy mad this shrimp pasta, lasagna, but it wasn't if that makes sense in a way. Hell, whatever it was, it was good to me. "Hey, have you talked to Marcus?" Troy looked at me over his glass of wine. I shoved some more pasta in my mouth before I said anything.

"Yeah, why?" I raised an eyebrow at his question because he doesnt particularly like Marcus and I'm sure he and Valentine have talked about him, so it's whatever. "Well, I mean I was just asking thats why." I just looked at him. "Ok, so what has he told you," I said bluntly.

"Nothing. . ." I held my hand. "Stop lying Troy. I know you all too well. What was said."

"Well, baby, I don't want to put you all's friendship at risk." I held up hand once again and interrupted his statement. "If something is bothering you I want to know." he let out a long sigh. "Well, Valentine told me that Marcus was still selling. Did you know that he was still selling? I mean, if you. . ." I cut him off. "Yes, I did," I said in one breath. I picked up my glass of wine and took a sip of it. "Yes, you did what?" he looked at me with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yes, I did know he was still selling." Troy frowned up his face at me. "And you didn't think to tell nobody." I shoved yet another fork full of pasta in my mouth. "No,". "And why the hell no Jared?"

"Because that's not my businesses nor is it yours. Are you done?" I grabbed my plate as well as Troy's and started walking inside towards the kitchen. "It is my businesses when my friend is coming to me and telling me that his boyfriend is out selling drugs. Hell, you should be worried about him too; I mean that is your friend." I placed the dishes in the sink while Troy come up behind me screaming and yelling in my ear. "Youre, right, I am his friend." "So, what type of friend of a friend would let their friend go out here and sell drugs instead of telling him to go out and get a real fucking job." here he goes. Sometimes I wonder, does he love hearing his self-talk because God knows I don't. Hell, sometimes I just start tuning him out and he starts sounding like the parents from Charlie brown. "If you'd shut up and let me finish. Youre right, I am his friend, not his father. I told him a long time ago that he should stop selling and get a real nine to five. I'm not going to get telling somebody the same thing over and over just like Ive told you about raising your damn voice at me." I grabbed the drying towel next to me and dried off my hands.

"And so. I keep having to tell your stupid ass the same thing repeatedly." "That's different were married they're not. I'm not married to Marcus Nash I'm married to Troy Jackson." his face lit up when I said that. "We're not married yet." "But we will be and like I said that's none of my business."

"Wait so let me get this straight. So, you mean to tell me you wouldn't nobody worried about what you doing at three in the morning." I just looked at him. "Yeah, my husband. Not my friends." he frowned up his face once again. "Jared what type of shit is that. That don't even make any fucking sense." he pushed my head to the side. "Alright, troy. I told you about that shit; keep your hands to yourself." he stepped closer to me and did it again. "And if I don't?" he did it once more, but I grabbed his hand, spun him around and bent him over the counter stop. "Jared get off me!" Troy said screaming at the stop of his lungs.

"I told you several times to keep your damn hands to your fucking self. You gone learn to fucking listen." I said in a real deep aggressive tone of voice, while I took my free hand and smacked his right cheek. "I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean it. Please Don't punish me." I leaned over in his ear. "It's way too late for that." I pulled off his basketball shorts and I notice he didn't have any underwear on; hell, easy access for me. I opened the fly of my pants and pulled out my semi-erected dick. I let him and switched spots with me and leaned up against the counter. "Get down here and suck this dick and I better not hear nothing but gagging." he did was he was told. "You want me to play with your balls to daddy?" he said in a real soft tone. "And Make sure I see nothing but spit dripping from either." "Yes, sir."