Chapter 5

~ Jared POV ~

I sat over at the bar looking over at Troy and Kendra chatting it up about something I don't know. It must have been real fucking funny because they've been laughing since we got here.

"Sir would you like another drink?" the bartender asked.

"Yes, please" I removed my hand from my empty glass and gave it to the bartender.

"Jared!" I heard my being screamed from across the room. I turned around and saw the whole football team coming towards me. I was happy to see at least some people in here I fuck with and that wasn't talking shit about me behind my back (that's a story for another time).

"Wassup" Kirk came over and dapped me up.

"Shit nothing much just drinking my damn brains away"

"Damn Bro its's been how long, " said CJ

"Way too long brotha"

"Jared!" Bradon walked up to behind some of the other football players.

"Nigga!" we all sat over by the bar and talked like old time talking about all the hoes we had or all the hoes that we tag teamed in the locker room after practice or games. All the teachers we wanted to fuck and did. All the shit we did in college and damn some of these niggas ain't changed hell some of them still hoes. Shit that keep fucking around they asses gone end up catching some shit.

"Jared?" taking a sip of my drink, I looked over at CJ

"Mm?"

"So, what's up with you and troy? Yall still going strong?" now I don't mind, CJ asked me nothing about me and troy. Why? Because he was one of the few (and I do use few VERY lightly) on the football team that acutely supported us or well me coming out the closet. Very body else, of course, you know how that went.

"Yeah, we're still going strong. I mean with this whole contract and dealing with everything that's going on with the LA Ram's, it's just so much going on"

"Yeah, I understand"

"You know Jared I'm just gone be blunt with you. I really didn't think all were gone make it" Kirk took a sip of his bud light. You know till this day troy does not like him, he always said there was something off about him. Me, I just told him he was just imaging stuff, but the more and more kirk opens his mouth, I wonder if troy was right all them years ago.

"Mm, I know, but was this before or after you and Tristan was fucking around?" I took a sip of my crown royal. Oh's and damn's erupted all over where we were sitting. I just looked at him while everyone just started talking about each other, then I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around and seen that it was Marcus I dapped him up and followed him behind him. I need to get away from the stupid-ness, I guess dating troy as really changed my perception around on things including the people I hang around.

We walked over to the table, he called the waiter over and ordered something to drink, which was a glass of wine. Which was shocking to me because I ever did think of him as a wine and cheese type person?

"Hey man, what's up with?"

"Shit nothing much just don't want to be here. Hell, the only reason why I'm here is because valentine wanted to come and see troy" I started laughing because troy and valentine use to get on each other's nerves (not to say they still don't), but ever since Brave went through her grandmother's situation it brought them closer together.

"Hah, I'm serious like shit we could be at home"

"What making a movie and eating popcorn?" I said laughing some more.

"Shit, hell yeah" we both started laughing, "but speaking of Troy. He told valentine the good news, congratulations man I'm proud of you" I and Marcus are real close I think he's probably the closest thing that I've had to a brother. Hell, I don't even think that he and his own brother have a relationship because from what valentine told troy him own momma disowned him for being gay, but he said that he and his momma would always get into it. It's sad really to think that you would even disown your own flesh and blood just because they're gay makes no damn sense. These damn bible thumpers (don't ask me what that is because I don't know. Shit that something you got to ask troy about hell I even asked him and he was like he got from some dude off of the YT named heflawless? I don't know) always think that being gay is the worse sin and its like no mother fuckers its not.

"Thank you, thank you. Well, what about you and valentine moving in together is a big huge step"

"I mean, yeah, I'm enjoying it. Getting ass whenever I want it head whenever I want it" we both started laughing. "But what about you two. I would have thought by now you would have popped the question. What's going on there?

"I mean I do plan on popping the question, but I want to do it romantic and stuff"

"Gotcha, well what did you have in mind?"

"I don't know just yet, but I'll let you know" I took a sip of my drink "have you told Valentine about your extracurricular activities?"