Chapter 7

~Marcus POV ~

As we got up from the table Valentine looked at me with a confused look on his face. We started walking towards the elevator I pushed the button waiting for the evaluator. "What is it, baby?". My words started to get caught in my throat, making it hard for me to talk. Clearing my throat, I turned my head towards him, then I heard a ding flowed by the elevator doors opening. We both stepped in, once again, I cleared my throat and looked at him and smiled. I pulled him towards me and started kissing him on his neck flicking my tongue back and forth against his skin.

"I'll tell you when we get to the house. Ok?" I whispered softly in his ear, and then I bit his earlobe.

"You better finish what you started when we get home too." He turned around and started smiling; kissing me softly on my lips while his hands roamed the lower half of my body. I started licking my lips; I lifted up his chin towards me and began to give him soft gentle kisses. He started wrapping his arms around my neck, grabbing him by his waist, lifting him off the ground. He wrapped his legs around my waist, burying my face into his neck I turned us around, I placed his back softly up against the wall.

"Don't make me fuck you right here," I said, muffled in his neck.

"Then don't let me stop you." I started to unbutton his pants, placing him on the ground I turned him around pushing his face into the wall. I started to unzip my pants reaching my opening in my briefs. I pulled out my semi-erect dick and started dry humping him; he jumped at first up I pulled him back. He started letting low grunts escape from his lips; the sounds of him grunting turned me on even further. I took one hand and grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me, so I could kiss him, while my other hand reached into his boxers. Sliding my hand into his boxers I gave his ass a couple of smacks. He dug his nails into my neck moaning underneath my smacks our lips still moving in sync. My grip around his neck got tighter my hand moved around and I started playing with his dick, stroking him slowly sent him into overdrive. I removed my hands from his neck and his dick, I forcefully grabbed his hands and placed him on the all. His grunts turned into moans and his moans turned into screams, then the sound of singing of the elevator signaling for us that our dry fuck session is over.

"Get dressed I'll finish my dessert when I get home." I shoved my dick back into my pants zipping them up, turning around smiling. I could see out the corner of my eyes that he was pulling up his pants, fixing himself. He looked up at me and started smiling, then his eyes shifted down to my bulge his eyes grow wide. I turned my head towards him as I saw him moving his hand over his bulge as well. I started smiling to myself as I reached for his hand squeezing it tightly the elevator door opened, as we got on some people got on. We walked towards the front of the West hotel, I gave the valet my ticket, ten minutes later he pulled around with my black Porsche. He got out with the engine still running, I walked over and opened Valentine's door, I gave the valet his tip, then I got into the driver side and we pulled off