Chapter 6

~ Previously in "I love You Too" ~

"I mean, yeah, I'm enjoying it. Getting ass whenever I want it head whenever I want it" we both started laughing. "But what about you two. I would have thought by now you would have popped the question. What's going on there?

"I mean I do plan on popping the question, but I want to do it romantic and stuff"

"Gotcha, well what did you have in mind?"

"I don't know just yet, but I'll let you know" I took a sip of my drink "have you told Valentine about your extracurricular activities?"

"I don't know just yet, but I'll let you know" I took a sip of my drink "have you told Valentine about your extracurricular activities?" He looked at me while he took a sip of his wine placing it back onto the coasters. He placed his hand over his face, letting out a long sigh.

"I'll take that as a no then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, I'd planned on telling him. Just not right now, I'm just getting use to the whole gay thing. . . Like you already know how it was when you first came out people talking shit about you like you were shit." I rubbed my hands together and let out a long sigh.

"You're right." I took a sip of my beer and placed it back down. "But I had Troy to lean on, so I had a support system. And once I knew I had that I made sure Troy was my one and only that he was my time and my passions. Yes, we fight and argue no one's relationship is perfect and if they say it is they're lying." I saw nothing, but hurt and tears in his eyes. For someone to disown their own flesh and blood is beyond me. I guess with my old man being so understanding and openly appreciating about it I guess . . . You can say that I had more than enough love, but with Marcus with his situation, it's something else. He and his family were having problems even before then, so there was no love there in the first place.

"Look Marcus just be honest and see where it takes you and if all else fails. . . Cry." We erupted in fits of laughter he wiped the tears away from his face with a napkin.

"What are y'all over here talking about?" troy and valentine can up behind us, pushing us over so that could get into the booth with us.

"Grown folk's business, dang baby." Troy looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Well your business is my business, so thus forth that being said," He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Man whatever."

"Aw baby, why are you crying?" Valentine swiped away Marcus's tears.

"Oh, it's nothing baby, I'm just tired, that's all." He grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"Shit, me to hell I am getting a little tired," I said looking at Troy.

"Tired or horny?" He gave me the side eye with a cocked smile.

"Both." Both Marcus and I said in unison.

"Ugh, y'all always horny. Get on my damn nerves. Troy rolled his eyes at us and shook his head Valentine was laughing along with Marcus.

"Says the person who was riding my dick while I was sleeping." I took a sip of my beer and looked at Troy. His eyes grew big and wide.

"Wait, how you know that?" he turned to face me

"Because I wasn't sleeping, that's how." He squinted his eyes at me.

"Asshole," he crossed his arms over his chest.

"And yours is amazing" I started laughing at him pouting and acting like a little baby.

"It better be"

"Hah, look yall, let us get out of here and go home," Marcus said.

"Yeah, you right, I have to get up at six in the morning anyways" I started scooting out of the booth.

"For what?" Valentine said, raising an eyebrow.

"To work out. Got to make sure this body is still in shape."

"And what a body, it is," Troy said, rubbing his hand down my chest.

"And I bet you enjoy every bit of it, huh?" I started smiling at his comment.

"You damn right. Bye y'all, we'll see y'all later call us when you get to the house." Troy said screaming behind us as we made our way to the door.

"Ight" I heard Marcus in the background.

"Hey, baby?" I looked down a Troy short fat ass self.

"What?" he pressed the button to so we could go down on the elevator.

"You gone give me some head when we get in the car?" he looked up at me, turning his head back towards the opening elevator doors and smiled.

"You might get it in the elevator"

"Hey, baby we need to talk" I looked at him, in his eyes, trying to muster up the strength to tell him everything and take Jared's advice.