Chapter 22

~ Troy POV ~

Valentine was crying his heart out laying across Braves lap, she was rubbing his shoulder. We were sitting in the bed of his hotel that he was staying at. It was sad to say that I told you so at a time like this, but *cough* *cough*. I mean they've been together for a good minute, I mean not as long as me and Jared: I wish before God himself that, that boy would do some shit like that. Boy, let me tell you he would be shitting his damn teeth for years by the time I get done whooping his ass and let the bitch have any and I mean ANY knowledge of me and who I am. Oh, there will be hell to pay. But it's not about me, it's all about him and asshole of a nigga (I know he gone go back to him, so that's really one reason why I'm not really tripping over him).

"I can't believe that he would do some shit like this. Like you could at least cheat on me with someone that looks B.A.D. not fucking bad build. And don't you dare say I told you so I'm not in the fucking mood for your bullshit right now." I frowned up my face and just looked at him grabbed my spoon and dug it into my cookies and cream. "I told you so." Valentine grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. "Look, I'm just saying, but even still I didn't think that something like this would happen, I thought you know he would have a child or something. Not cheat on you with some random dusty bitch." I said as I stuck another spoon full into my mouth. "Well, baby you all really weren't together, so I mean you can't get mad." Valentine raised up off Braves lap and we both just looked at her. "That nigga you fucking must got the dick of reasoning because." I said, "And the dick of grammar. Bitch you stayed in Cali a little too long. Bitch you better recognize yo roots bitch we in the south where y'all is a fucking common thang. Acting like she doesn't know where she comes from." Valentine said, I was trying not to laugh, but it was funny. He walked over into the kitchen and grabbed a wine cooler.

"Bitch you got wine coolers and didn't tell a nigga." I got up from the bed and grabbed me one. "Hell, that's why bitch." I heard him, saying behind me. "Fuck ever."

"What are you going to do about Marcus? I mean he's the only dude that you've ever been with and now that I'm thinking about he was the first person that you gave it up to." I walked about over to the bed he was rolling his eyes. "Don't remind me." he let out a long sigh. "I don't know I really don't, but what I do know is, is that I'm not going worry about a nigga that ain't worried about me." I popped the top off the wine cooler. "I'll drink to that." both Brave and Valentine laughed. "But, I'm not gone stress myself over him. I'm gone do me and worry about myself." I frowned up my face at him as I took a sip of my wine cooler. "What do you mean?" he got off the bed and walked over to the window.

"I mean I damn near not that far from making partner at the firm. I think it's just time for me to move and go back to school. I mean I was too busy worried about Marcus and him wanting a family and stuff. I just kept putting it off. I mean, don't get me wrong, I want one, but I twenty-five fucking years old I got plenty of time for that shit." I started laughing at his statement because I know he was serious. "Well, don't wait too long. We don't want them eggs getting hard boiled and cracked." I and Brave fell out laughing.

"Hardy har, har. Bitch you ain't funny." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Then, why are we laughing." he rolled his eyes at us and kept talking. "I think this is the year that I'm going to worry about me and no one else. I think I might even get a tattoo." before I knew it, I spit out my wine and started dying laughing.