Prologue

The walk from the graveyard to the car seemed to take forever. I just wanted to go home and lay down and wake up the next day like this never happened. I can't believe he's gone; I can't believe that he left me here by myself. I loved him, so much and the thought him actually being gone, it brought tears to my eyes. The simple thought of him being in that grave broke my heart. How will I ever live without him.

"I thought I told you I wanted dessert first and not dinner" I turned my head towards him trying to figure out who in the hell he raising his voice at.

"Who the hell are you raising your voice at?" I put the knife down that I held in my head, because I knew if I didn't I would have thrown it. He rose from his seat and made his way into the kitchen I turned towards his direction. We were practically face to face at this point. He frowned up his face at me along with his nostrils.

"I'm talking to you" his built body stood in front of mine, so I couldn't move anywhere. I was trying my hardest to move, but I couldn't. I placed my hand on his chest and shoved him out of my way making him stumble back.

"Get the fuck up out my damn face. You always start unnecessary shit for no damn fucking reason" I walked out of the kitchen and before I knew it, he pushed me, making me fall into the wall that was in front of me. He rushed up behind me pushing me further into the wall. I could feel his breath on my neck, it sent chills up and down my spine. I could feel his touch come across my skin lifting my arms up and pinning them up on the wall.

"I don't know who the hell you pushing or who your talking to like you done lost your everlasting mind, but I'm gone need you to find it. Do you understand me?" I shook my head in agreement at his low - toned aggressive voice he pressed my face further up against the wall "I'm daddy around here and ain't shit gone change that. Do you understand me?" I could feel his groin pressing against my but; his hands traveled down to my waist and started pulling down my pajamas and started sliding them off my waistline. Now I'm about to pay the ultimate price, but I was going to enjoy ever minute of this "Pleasure Pain".

Finally getting what I've been wanting from him for the longest and boy was it magical. The sex, the sweat, my voice; you know I didn't know my voice could reach all hem high notes, but he prove to me that I could. Lord this boy gone have me doing thangs I've never done before. Where a blunt *starts looking through the house*

Who am I?

Who are we?

Sex is something that is meant for two people that love each other, whether it be with a boy or a girl. Sex is meant for your significant other. Not the whole damn country club.

Hope You Enjoy 😊😏😌