Chapter 21

~ Marcus POV ~

I got off the floor and walked over the railing and seen Valentine drive off. "Fuck!" I punched the brick wall behind me, bruising my knuckles making them bleed. I fell to the ground and picked up the ring that Valentine threw at me. "Well, at least that explains why you could get hard. You too busy being a fucking fag." I looked up at the girl, which reminded me I didn't even know her name. She was shaking her head at me. "Watch yo mouth bitch it was a mistake fucking you."

"Well, if it was a mistake, then you should have pulled out. Huh, what? I can't hear you. Yeah, that's what I though." She started smiling slightly. "Too bad and to think that you were cute." She pulled a mirror out of her purse along with some tube of lipstick and put it on. I noticed she was fully dressed and looked like she didn't give a shit; then again why would she. She started walking towards the stairs. "You might want to go get tested," she said bluntly. "And why is that? I started up strapped you talking about." I tried to fight the tears that were dancing on my tongue, there was a slight cringe that washed over me when she started laughing. "That's what you think huh?" as she walked down the stairs her, louder. I got up from the ground walked back inside and slammed the door just falling to my knees crying. I fucked up bad once before, but this tops everything. My hand throbbing and bleeding I just clutched it to my chest. For once in my life I really do know what emptiness feels like, my chest felt like someone was punching me over and over again. I could feel my lungs collapsing into my chest.

I got up from the floor and went to find my phone.

"Bro. Jared. I think I might. Ha. Ve. Fucked up bro." snot just running down my face I was stumbling over my words. There was a long pause on the phone before he spoke. "Ugh, I'm on my way."