Chapter 9

~ Previously on I Love You Too ~

"Baby," I said out of breath. "Yes"?" he replied, sounding just like me. "I need to tell you something" I placed my arm over his body pulling him deeper into my embrace. "I'm still dealing" I rushed together hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"YOU WHAT!"

"You what!" the look of anger he had in his eyes sent chills down my spine. I know that I shouldn't be dealing, but I mean its money and that's all I know. For those of you who are confused Valentine wanted me to stop dealing and get my life together. I mean I stopped dealing for a while, but the money was too good and shit I ain't never got caught, so, hell why not keep doing what you good at.

"Baby please, you have to understand." I went to grab his arm, but he pulled away from me and got out the bed. "Understand what Marcus what the fuck do I need to understand hm? That the man that I love so fucking much is still out here in the damn streets selling god knows what and getting it from god knows where just so he can make a fucking couple of bucks! I don't believe this shit after I told you several times that if you wanted to marry me and get me "pregnant" and be the fatherly-mother to your damn kids that you need to stop selling. And little to behold yo ass over here doing the same shit. See, this is your fucking problem Marcus yo ass don't want to fucking listen to no damn body. You think that you doing something and you not, so what would happen if in the middle of the damn night somebody comes looking for you and I tell them "oh, I don't know where he is" and my ass get shot because of yo stupid childish ass shit, because you think that selling drugs is doing some shit." I got out the bed and started walking towards him.

"Baby I know I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it. I just wanted to be able to take care of you and make sure that you're safe and our kids. Baby, I'm sorry." I went to grab his hand, but he moved my hand out the way.

"Don't fucking touch me Marcus. Please don't fucking touch me." I went to grab him again and pull him close to me.

"Marcus I said don't fucking touch me!" I held my face in my hand. I looked back at Valentine, his eyes had so much bottled up rage and anger in them. Tears started rolling down my face as I rose to my feet. "I can't even fucking believe you right now, why would you do some shit like this. Because you wanted to make sure that I and yo kids were safe who says some shit like that."

"Damn you act like I'm out here cheating on you or some shit. I just want to make sure that if anything, were to happen to me and that yall, would be alright that's all."

"Let me tell you something Marcus. The only reason why I haven't put my foot up yo Mexican light skin ass is because I love you. That's the only mother fucking reason, but right now I don't even know anymore." I watched as Valentine walked out our bedroom.

"Where you going!" I screamed, fighting back the tears that were dancing on my tongue. "Out!" slamming the door behind him all I could do was just punch a wall and sit on the bed crying.

"I don't believe this shit!"