Chapter 23

~ Troy POV ~

So, I got back to the house after that whole shit with Valentine and Marcus. For some reason why I don't know, but I have a feeling that he's going to go back to him (-_-). Anyways, why am I even talking about this bullshit? All I know is when he does get back with him I'm gone have my wine glass in hand and I'm just gone look at him and roll my eyes. "I'm done with him. I'm never going back to him." bitch bye.

"Jared!" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed me a Capri Sun (yes, bitch, I fucking said a damn Capri Sun. Bitch I might be twenty-five, but these bitches be the shit. Especially when you freeze them. Yes God praise him.) I closed the frig and seen a note on the door.

"Baby I'm with Marcus, so don't wait up. Jared."

I balled up the note in my hand, the threw it in the trash, grabbed on phone off the counter and texted Jared.

Me:

"Why the hell are you with him?"

Jared:

"With who baby?"

Me:

"Mother fucker don't play with me. Why are you with Marcus."

Jared:

"Don't start that shit. I'm really not trying to hear it, especially through a damn text."

Me:

"Bitch did I ask you what or were feeling? No, so we gone try this again. Why are you with that cheating ass bitch?"

Jared:

"I understand that you don't like him, but really. Grow up bruh."

"Bruh? Oh, I know he got the game fucked up calling me that shit."

Me:

"Who are you calling bruh? I done told you about that shit Jared."

Jared:

"Man whatever miss me with the bullshit. Are you cooking tonight or are you gone act like a little ass bitch?"

"BITCH! OH, I GOT YO BITCH BITCH."

Me:

"Who you calling a bitch. Nigga."

Jared:

"I done told you about calling me that shit. You upset 'cuz I'm with him."

Me:

"Hell yeah, I'm up the fucking set. I've told you, several mother, fucking times that I don't like him and for good reason to. He a lowdown dirty ass cheater and I don't like that shit. And I swear before fucking God Jared. Cheat on me if you fucking want to and I promise you. You and the loose pussy, bussy, asshole, whatever the fuck ass bitch are gone wish to regret it. And I mean that shit."

I started walking towards the bathroom, so, I could run me a nice long hot bath and use my bath bombs. Like, oh my god, lush is the fucking shit. Like, oh my god their bath bombs are just like yas hunty. I think what's really good about them (other than the fact that they're expensive as hell. I don't care what nobody says's. Like don't get me wrong you get your money's worth, but damn.) is that they're handmade. I grabbed one from my stash (yes, I do have a stash because for some odd ass reason Jared likes to take his musty funky ass after practice and bath in my shit, so, I had to start hiding them from him.) I grabbed the sex bomb just because I like the smell of it and I like the way it makes me feel. All sexy and fruity and stuff (lol no pun intended.) I watched as the dropped the bomb in the watch, watching as the water started changing color's and the bubbles started forming up. My phone started buzzing.

Jared:

"So, I didn't read any of that. I'm just going to guess you were just talking out the side of yo neck and you didn't know what you saying. And must have forgotten who daddy is, I mean yo must have because you up here losing yo damn mind and shit acting like you don't know wassup."

"This boy is fucking funny."

"So, when I get home my pussy better be waiting and ready for me 'cuz apparently you done lost yo ever mother fucking mind. And I'm gone be the one to help you find the shit. And I want my dinner waiting for me to hot and ready and if it ain't. That ass is mine, do you understand me?"

Y'all, this nigga right here real live fucking funny. Hell, his ass should have been a fucking comedian instead of a damn football player. I walked into the bedroom and pulled off my clothes and tossed them into the clothes hamper. I guess I'm the only one who thinks to put their clothes in the dirty clothes hamper instead of on the floor. Like that shit is fucking agitating and Jared loves doing that shit. To be truthfully honest I think he dose's it on purpose so we could have sex. No, scratch that I know he dose's because whenever I put him on punishment he just loves doing that just so he could get some ass. I mean I try to hold out, but shit its hard out here. That dick gets to looking good, then it starts dripping with.... *cough* *cough* Anyways, moving along.

Jared:

"Oh, so you just gone leave me on readed? Bet I gotchu. That ass is grass when I get home."

Me:

"Lol, you so funny you ain't gone do shit."

I stepped into my long awaited bath and just relaxed and submerged my body. "You know what I should have grabbed a bottle of wine. I be damn."

ding ding

I scrolled down my notifications to see who it was and little behold, it was Jared sending me a video of something. But I didn't open it. I bet it was a video of him cursing me out. Oh, da hell well he can kiss the crack of my ass. I got out the tub (yes, I was naked running through my own damn house. Bitch I got carpet in here and ain't no dam body trying to have Stanely Steamers out here trying to clean it.) and went into the kitchen and grabbed me a wine glass and a bottle of Morgan Davis and I ran back into the bathroom. It was starting to get a little cold. After I got back comfortable in the tub I grabbed my phone. I opened it up and it was a video of him jacking off. Before I knew it, I spit out my good ass Morgan Davis (bitch). He flipped the camera around and turned it towards his face.

"Have my pussy ready. Bruh." I cringed at that God awful ass word. Oh since he wants to play I got him. I sent a video right back. I grabbed a handful of bubbles. "Have my dick ready," then I blew the bubbles into the camera "Bruh." I winked and sent the video.

"Ah, relaxation,"