Chapter 2

~ Jeremy POV ~

"Can you stop please" I moaned out in enjoyment as, Jeremiah bit on my neck, taking his tongue and sliding it up and down my neck. I gripped his thigh and dug my nails into his leg, but his grip on my neck was strong.

"You know you like it. You might as well stop and give in because I'm not letting go" he said in between kisses on my neck.

"No, I'm trying to watch the movie and eat this popcorn"

"Well, how about we make a movie and I can just eat you" he ran his hand up my leg reaching mid to upper thigh range (close to my dick basically).

"Um, no I think the fuck not" he broke away from my neck

"Why not?" he started laughing slightly

"Because we are not making a sex tape"

"Well, I mean it will only be for us. I mean, unless you want to me like Kim and R-jay and make some money off of it" I turned my head and looked at him before I knew what I was doing (when I really did). Knocked him upside is fucking head.

"Boy, what the fuck we are not finna be no damn pornstar" he started rubbing his head and laughing more.

"Well, I mean you do have the ass more it" he started licking his lips "You know, thanks to daddy" I started smiling at his stupid remark.

"Don't faltered yourself boy"

"I think you did enough of that for me last night" he got up from the couch. "Yes daddy. Right there, daddy. I'm about to come daddy. Don't pull out daddy" I grabbed the pillow that I was laying I threw it at him.