Daddy's Little Girl...4

Chapter 4-Out of the blue

I blinked a couple of times, to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Surely no-one in the real world had as perfect a face as this? Surely real blonde hair wasn't that shiny or soft-looking? Surely eyes could never be as deep a blue as this? Or sparkle so much like the ocean? Could boys even have lips that red or full? Then I remembered to breathe and realised that I had been staring. Quickly, I averted my eyes away from him, remembering suddenly, who the familiar voices had belonged to. Turning my head slightly, and propping myself up on one elbow, I looked around for Liam and Jaycee.

"Robyn, Bunny! Are you okay?" Jaycee came into view and gave me a painful hug, which was awkward considering I was leaning on my elbow.

"I dunno, one minute I was resting my head on my arms, the next I'm laying on some grass, surrounded by my 2 only friends and the new boy, who are worrying like hell for reasons I can't imagine." I spoke lightly and sarcastically. I wanted to seem like my normal self, instead of a 17-year-old girl who just had a nightmare, at school, no thanks to her evil dad.

Everyone's face changed from worried to confused,

"What, so you didn't dream then?" asked Liam. I flopped back down on the grass and rolled onto my front, resting my chin on the back of my hands. I sighed,

"No. Will someone please tell me what happened to make you all so worried about me!?"

I wanted to know exactly what had happened so that I could make up some form of excuse. Jaycee sighed and they all gave each other slightly confused sideways glances.

"So you don't remember anything?"

"No!" Now I was really frustrated, "Just get to the point already!" I flopped my head on the side and closed my eyes, sighing.

"Well...

................................................................................................................................................

Sorry that I haven't posted for ages, I've been really busy and I'm not the best typer in the world :( Chapter 5 is quite long, so don't expect anything too soon :) thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and will comment and vote :)