Daddy's Little Girl...2

"Hey babe, how much did you make last night?"

"Here comes Robyn, how much d'ya want, honey?" Sneers, glares and rude signs were instantaneously thrown in my direction. I kept walking, trying as hard as I could to ignore them, heading towards the opposite end of the playing field. I was angrier at my dad now than I ever had been before. Just because of him, no one liked me and I really wanted to kill him and in the slowest, most painful way possible! I kept walking; I was on autopilot now, blocking them out unsuccessfully and by the time I was approaching the bench where my friends were, my eyes stung with tears. Friends. My only 2 friends. The only 2 people in this world who I knew I could always count on.

"Oh no! Robyn, what's wrong?" Jaycee ran up to me, concern written all over her face, her shiny strawberry blonde hair swaying in its neat ponytail. She threw her arms around me in a friendly hug and I had to hold back a yelp as she slammed her arms smashed into my bruises.

"Robyn, we know that none of what they're saying is true-" Liam started to say, but cut off when I just cried even harder. They knew nothing, no one knew what was going on, I'd told them it was all rumours and lies, but it wasn't. Being the strong and muscular 18 year old he was, Liam lifted me over to the bench then sat me on his lap and folded me into his arms. Sobs took over me, wracking my whole body as my two anchors tied to reassure me. Rubbing my back and saying it would all end one day. I had calmed down to the shudders and hiccups by the time the bell rang.

"Come on bunny, dry your eyes, it's time to learn!" sang Jaycee, trying to cheer me up a little. Bunny was my nickname since year 1 when my mum had made me the best Easter bunny costume the world had ever seen. The name just kinda stuck. Well, until I was 12 anyway, now only Jaycee and Liam ever called me that. I smiled a little,

"Sorry you had to put up with that, guys. I think I finally snapped" I confessed croakily.

"Don't worry, we'll be here for you, bunny. Your safe anchors, remember?" I smiled at Jaycee and gave her a big hug. Then gave one to Liam as well,

"Thanks for putting up with me guys" I said as we walked into the main building. The halls were crowded, so I was able to hide from the jerks until I got into registration. We went and sat at the back and I waited for the turmoil to begin...