Daddy's Little Girl...15

Chapter 15-3 days later

Robyn's POV

I woke up stiff and tired, all these late nights weren't helping at all. I climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror, if I put enough foundation on I would be able to cover up what was left of the bruise on my cheek. Thankfully, my dad was still asleep, so I quietly got up and dressed with time to have some sort of breakfast, which consisted of a yoghurt and a banana. As I walked out of the front door, I was in an unusually happy mood. No beatings this morning or last night...weird. The sun was also shining and the skies were a clear blue, all the things that make a teenager happy. Even when I got to the school gates, my spirits didn't dampen too much. I cheerily walked in and past all the usual jerks, ignoring them like I normally would. I went straight over to the normal spot on the other side of the playing field where Liam and Jaycee were waiting.

"Hey guys, did I miss anything remotely interesting?" I asked lightly.

"Yay! The old Robyn's back, what was wrong the other day anyway? You looked really ill" said Jaycee. I just shrugged and Jaycee smiled 'The Jaycee Smile'. No one can resist 'The Jaycee Smile and we all ended up smiling like goofs.

"Nope, except for the whole school finding out about your 'nap' the other day" Liam said gloomily. Right. Great.

"Way to burst my bubble!" I mumbled sarcastically, plopping down on the bench next to Jaycee.

"Hey guys, why the long faces?" a cheery voice asked from behind us, but before I could turn around to see who it was, two hands covered my eyes,

"Guess who" said the voice. I could hear Jaycee giggling, but couldn't see why. I tried to turn my head, but the hands stayed in place.

"Hey!" I shouted, trying to remove the hands from my eyes with no success

"Don't you know how to play this game?" came the voice again, it was familiar...

"Myles?" I asked and the hands dropped away so I could see again

"How did you guess?" he asked, jumping over the bench next to me.

"Process of elimination" I replied simply, but the confusion on their faces had me giggling, so I had to explain it, "Liam and Jaycee were already here and you're the only other person who talks to me without any insults" I said. There was an awkward silence after that, maybe it was the wrong thing to say? We sat like that until the bell rang.

"Oh well, you've got us forever, no getting rid of us!" said Liam

"Yah!" I replied cheerily and the four of us walked into the school building laughing and I didn't feel like nobody for the first time in ages.

I felt like nobody could burst my bubble now, or break my mood. I felt remotely normal, like a normal teenager. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand closed around my

arm and pulled me to the side of the corridor and a fierce venom-filled voice came from behind me,

"Keep off the new boy Hooker, he's mine" then they let go and I quickly ran to catch up with my friends...it felt good to think that. Even a death-threat from the lead popular couldn't bring me down...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooo there you go :) I un-privatised it, because some peole were having trouble viewing it, but I will contact the Wattpad Team if anyome tries to steal it. So vote, comment, like, tweet, ect, I love you all and thanks for reading :)