Chapter 49: Unexpected Departures & Taken by the Academy Pt 3

**Sang**

Silas and I spent the rest of that day in bed. I never told him the thought and feelings swirling around my head, although we never really stopped to talk for long. We didn't go any further, too spent from our previous passion filled session. Instead, we got redressed as to not tempt fate, and laid in each other's arms, watching tv and stealing kisses.

He convinced me to stay and play hooky with him as we ate snacks that he had stashed. It was the perfect day until he told me he'd miss me. When I asked why, he told me that most to the guys were leaving to go back to Charleston to be with their family over the holiday. Somehow, I had forgotten about Thanksgiving and was sorely reminded that it was only two days away.

I knew that Kayli and I were staying here over the break, and somehow, I suppose I had assumed that our guys would be staying too. And now I find myself sitting here in my Business Management class, not really paying attention as I look at Owen and wonder why none of them told me.

Professor James has us split up into teams of two to work on an assignment to pass the time. I'm working on it with Axel, when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out quickly, unlocking the screen and seeing one new message.

Unknown Sender: Yellow

I stare at it in confusion for all of 2 seconds before I remember how random the way we've gotten our Academy assignments have been. Random means Academy.

Me: Lotion

Unknown Sender: 33.8399N, 79.0487W

Unknown Sender:112316-2127

What!? Ok, I may be smart, but this is just way too much secrecy. What the hell is up with all of these numbers!? I exit out of the message, and go back to doing my work.

"Oh come on Sang." Axel mumbles next to me. "Don't tell me you're confused."

I tilt my head to the side and look at him. He has a smirk on his lips and a twinkle in his eye. Something tells me that he's not talking about the problems in the book.

"I'll figure it out." I tell him with determination.

"I'm sure you will. But will Kayli?"

With that, he turns back to the book. I look up at Owen and see him already looking at me. His eyes ask if there is something wrong. Being around them so much, I'm finally starting to understand their eye speak. I do a slight shake of my head, to let him know everything is fine, even with the thought of them leaving me, and go back to my work. A few minutes later I feel my phone vibrate again.

Kayli: Did you just get a message with a bunch of random ass numbers?

Me: I'm in class, we'll talk later.

I lock my phone and put it back in my pocket, ignoring it when it goes off again.

"Things still bumpy between you two?" Axel asks me.

"Something like that." I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

"Didn't she apologize?"

"Yea, but what she failed to do, and still won't do, is tell me why I was her target in the first place. And she still hasn't apologized to the boys. They didn't deserve her pointless aggression."

Axel doesn't say anything more and neither do I. Soon enough, class is over and I'm walking out with Owen. We're walking out of the building with Axel behind us, and I'm about to ask him about their impending departure when I see Kayli standing at the bottom of the stairs.